back to lipotrim - final go

I have more shakes than I thought so not refeeding til Thursday now but that's fine, hopefully a bit more off by then :) yesterday was HARD but did it...it's the refeed I'm fixing my mind onto atm. Very busy day yesterday. Did a long almost two hour walk with the dog yesterday morning, usual washing cleaning etc then cooking all afternoon. Made 24 veggie pasties including 4 vegan ones and 6 Rock cakes. Had people staying over. It all went down a storm. Yay!

Last edited:
Sounds like a busy day. I've started thinking about "what next". But I'm a long way off yet. Probably on this until at least end of October.
Do you do a lot of baking? My mums a lovely baked but it seems to be a gene that skipped me lol. Have a lovely day. Xx

Sounds like a busy day. I've started thinking about "what next". But I'm a long way off yet. Probably on this until at least end of October.
Do you do a lot of baking? My mums a lovely baked but it seems to be a gene that skipped me lol. Have a lovely day. Xx

yes well make a cake/cakes once a week and make stuff inbetween generally...tastes better, you know what goes inside stuff and cheaper!

i hope its ok mini to stay on this bit whilst i do refeed then plan to use maintenance stuff for quite a while? possibly talk of food not sure yet. is that ok? dont want to upset anybody x

2.1kgs this week and 1.5kgs to mini goal.....yay!

and...comfortably back in my size 12's!

Last edited:
Wow great improvement! Uve done very well! Do Wat u feel best before refeed, if u want to refeed and uve set ur mind on it then go for it but maybe start on a Monday so no weekend cravings! I reckon you could continue on the shakes for one or two meals n replace the other meals with meat n veg, or just veggies and tofu if vegetarian when u refeed.

I love baking too n that's one thing that was my problem as I would make heavy cakes and eat most of it! Now I'm back to baking in the weekends to give away to family n work...they think I'm fattening them up while I lose weight lol!
Survived 2 weeks holiday without any food except lipotrim! Just started back in the gym after 4 weeks n it was tough!!! Started on week 6 today of lipotrim.

Wats the max advised time to stay on it? 12 weeks? Cuz I'm thinking I'd like to stay on another 4-6 weeks until I reach just under my goal weight....

Wow great improvement! Uve done very well! Do Wat u feel best before refeed, if u want to refeed and uve set ur mind on it then go for it but maybe start on a Monday so no weekend cravings! I reckon you could continue on the shakes for one or two meals n replace the other meals with meat n veg, or just veggies and tofu if vegetarian when u refeed.

I love baking too n that's one thing that was my problem as I would make heavy cakes and eat most of it! Now I'm back to baking in the weekends to give away to family n work...they think I'm fattening them up while I lose weight lol!
Survived 2 weeks holiday without any food except lipotrim! Just started back in the gym after 4 weeks n it was tough!!! Started on week 6 today of lipotrim.

Wats the max advised time to stay on it? 12 weeks? Cuz I'm thinking I'd like to stay on another 4-6 weeks until I reach just under my goal weight....

i dont understand your first paragraph sorry!

you can stay on LT as long as you want. ive known people to be on it for months. its down to your bmi and the individual and their chemist.

im refeeding cause ive now got maintenance stuff im going to use for the next few weeks before the holiday (end of this month beginning of sept) and then rethink when i get back. ive still got 25 lbs to lose so havent stopped yet :)

well done with the gym, and im sure you will reach your goal weight really soon x

i dont understand your first paragraph sorry!

you can stay on LT as long as you want. ive known people to be on it for months. its down to your bmi and the individual and their chemist.

im refeeding cause ive now got maintenance stuff im going to use for the next few weeks before the holiday (end of this month beginning of sept) and then rethink when i get back. ive still got 25 lbs to lose so havent stopped yet :)

well done with the gym, and im sure you will reach your goal weight really soon x

Lol! I'm sorry it sounded confusing when I read it back! I meant that previously you had said you were not sure yet about refeeding but now it seems u have made up ur mind because ur going on holidays soon. Hence that's y I suggested maybe refeed on a Monday instead of weekend as it gets bit harder to maintain on a weekend and not cave into cravings...well for me anyways!
What's the maintenance stuff that ur using? Also I suggested the shakes plus food combi as u said u had a few shakes left.
What's ur plan on the holidays, are you going to stick to Low carb or taking a proper break? It was tough only having shakes during my holidays but for me it would've been tougher to control my food if I didn't stay on the shakes...seems like it's an all or nothing kinda diet concept with me as I have no discipline lol!

Thanks feeling good starting back in the gym, my energy levels are better but I have to say it was a tough one. My muscles are gonna ache tomorrow!

Lol! I'm sorry it sounded confusing when I read it back! I meant that previously you had said you were not sure yet about refeeding but now it seems u have made up ur mind because ur going on holidays soon. Hence that's y I suggested maybe refeed on a Monday instead of weekend as it gets bit harder to maintain on a weekend and not cave into cravings...well for me anyways!
What's the maintenance stuff that ur using? Also I suggested the shakes plus food combi as u said u had a few shakes left.
What's ur plan on the holidays, are you going to stick to Low carb or taking a proper break? It was tough only having shakes during my holidays but for me it would've been tougher to control my food if I didn't stay on the shakes...seems like it's an all or nothing kinda diet concept with me as I have no discipline lol!

Thanks feeling good starting back in the gym, my energy levels are better but I have to say it was a tough one. My muscles are gonna ache tomorrow!
Im starting refeed tomorrow now. I've three LT shakes left and 14 LT maintenance (whips and bars) and going to do day one refeed wed Thursday and Friday then properly the other six days. After that not quite sure yet. Im going to Tenerife so may take the bars Witt me but will probably have weetabix breakfast time fruit and dairy free yogurt then be careful the rest of the time. I've no intention of being silly and putting weight back on. Then when I get back I will have two maintenance a day plus a meal in the evening. That's the plan atm.

Sounds like a reasonable plan and ull still be able to enjoy ur holidays! So exciting to be starting refeed isn't it?! I can't wait till I refeed. Will be a few weeks yet though. I miss small things like plain chicken breast n scrambled eggs. It's weird.
Hope u have an awesome time away! Let me know how the maintenance stuff taste. I'm kinda off the chicken soup at the moment cuz it's getting to be too strong a flavour. Chat soon!:)

so the third day of day one refeed is here and all been fine so far. each evening meal tastes so lovely and i fully appreciate it too. tomorrow starts day two for i decided, three days and carry on like that until the end of refeed day 7...then see what to do next.

all going ok though so really pleased

Mmm sounds yum! Do you find your taste for things have changed? Were you more of a savoury or sweet tooth? And now has it changed? I'm just so curious!

Mmm sounds yum! Do you find your taste for things have changed? Were you more of a savoury or sweet tooth? And now has it changed? I'm just so curious!

More of a sweet toothed person..it's what got me in the overweight way I was X yes, so far so good but being majorly controlling about which I think, I'm always going to have to do and not drop it and go back to my old ways. It just proves time and again it's no good for me...makes me feel I'm doing something positive too thinking like this. I like it.

So a whole kg lost since yesterday, met my mini goal and exceeded it by 0.3kg making so far total of 1.8kg this week...very pleased with this refeeding! Was going to have two meal today but going out now so will just take a bar and do that tomorrow X

Wow congrats! That's amazing!!!!
I've hit a plateau I think :-( Haven't lost anything this week. I don't want to refeed but I'm not very sure what to do? Should I give it another week? I'm just finishing week 6 tomorrow.

Just make sure your drinking enough, that's what moves my weight along, that and exercise xx lost nothing at all? That puts you off then doesn't it

Yes it definitely does put me off. I almost feel like having 1 cheat meal n then restarting next day to see if that kickstarts things. Have u heard of anyone doing that?

Back