back to reality healthy eating

hi guys day 2 now nearly over i was sooo hungry when i left work finish at 9 pm was so tempted to blow it and get a takeaway but i didnt:) had my last pack still feel a bit light headed as i have my 1st pack at 11.15 am 2nd pack 4.30/5.00 as lunch break at work then last one as late as i can as dont go to bed early still drinking tons of water no pee stops for me today:rolleyes: on the way to work peed before last pack and cant believe it in ketosis alreadt whoooo hooooo sooo pleased didnt have that takeaway

feel sooo much calmer now thanks to mini weve now between us sorted my prob of my signature xxxxxxxx

whoooo hooooo ive fially gone and done it !!!!!!

Resisting

Hi Kitty

Well done on resisting the temptation last night - I felt much better when I saw the pink! :D

Last night I completely forgot to feed my hubby hahah, did the kids and he went to play football, I was too engrossed reading posts on here to remember to put his Jacket Spud on.

He never mentioned a thing until I saw him go in the kitchen about 9pm when I suddenly piped up - have you had your dinner????

Whoops - he made a couple of sandwiches hahahah I plainly forgot. Hes quite capable :rolleyes:

Hey ho - he'll be a whizz in that kitchen by the time i've finished on this diet - there could be more plus points to this then I thought hahahah.:silly:

Have a good day 3 - DAY 3 VIBES coming atcha :vibes:

Natsx

MORNING ALL feel fab today so refreshed and ready to go ive tidied the kitchen & living room payed some bills:sigh: and spoke to a lovely cdc who im going to next friday whoo hoo things are on the up btw cant believe that prices havent changed either since i was doing cd last year

omg just realised the time and im not even thinking about my foodpack yet coz ive been sooo busy now put washing on need to leave for work in mins got a large coffee & 1/ 2 pint fizzy water to get through and of course a foodpack god i wish i could have it later but next break at work is 5pm dont think can go that long !!

just made cappucino pack in micro added too much water now like choc pud mmmmmmm

right really need to go to work god i forgot how addictive thi s is

Hi KittyKat, glad things are much better! The first few days are hard (and even worse if it's totm!!!). It's hard going when you have so much to lose - I've lost nearly 3 stone but still have 8.5 stone to lose! But, we can do it, it's so great that we have this forum!!

Choc pud sounds yummy - must go and make my pack now :D

Hope you are feeling better now Kitty Kat - you'll get all the support you need on here to be the trimest fairy around your Xmas tree!

cheers for that guys feel fab today so much energy totm has arrived but feel ok actually went from 11.30 till 5.15 without any real hunger pangs easily drank 2 litres of water at work day 4 bring it on !!!

morning all
well today is day 4 still in ketosis so why was my tummy rumbling this morning had a large coffee and feel better my mouth feels crap sooo dry and furry nice !!! had no aches or pains only totm but i dont think that counts cant wait to go to cdc next week am desperate for bars and tetras soo hard making the packs up at work nice but a litte lumpy as dont have the facility to use a hand blender so using an aerolate whisk and a small tumbler lid included such a messy way but never mind !hope everyone having a good start to a fab friday

anyone got TT tickets ???????

Kittykat

When if your first WI? How much weight are you hoping to loose. I told my CDC last night I dont care if I weight 200 stone if I can fit in size 12 jeans!!

Speak soon

A x

im currently using up my old packs from prev doing cd weighed in at boots on tues need to lose loads 10 stone +
off to meet new cd next fri so hopefully would have shifted a bit to save some embarrasment :eek: how much do you want to lose ??

Ive got just over 5 stone to loose. At least we are doing something about it hun!

Keep me posted on your progress

Achelois x

will do

Well done on getting to day 4:D

Keep your eyes on the prize...as Mike says:D

Love Mini xxx

how good do i feel weighed in at boots today and lost 6lbs in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
just proves it works also got feedback at work that mt quality checks that go towards my bonus were all 100%
so feeling absolutley bloody fantastic

morning all day 5 and feeling crap im soo tired mouth feels like ghandis flip flop and im bloody freezing to top it off my tummy has been rumbling like no tomorrow why???? when im in ketosis so going to have a lazy day today

6lb whoo hoo

Hi Kitty

Fantastic results with the 100% mt and the 6lb loss - well done you :clap:

I got through last night, with only soda water. I was very good.

I got on the scales and its looking mighty impressive but im not revealing the results until I pop on them again on Sunday morning day 7.

Hey I must have Ghandi's other flip flop it feels and tastes rough!. I must drink more.

Im still using up my packs which were leftover, im looking forward to bars and any new flavours. Wait and see.

Keep ya chin up chick - we are on our way downnnnnnn:bliss:

Nutsxxx:D

Back