back to reality healthy eating

LOL I'm using up leftover packs too :D I have enough for a month which is good cos I need to save some money this month.

well feeling tons better been out to see a friend and had coffee and loads of water really must have a pack soon xxxxx

just made myself strawberry muffin got a tad carried away with the water and its just like the pink custard you had at school yummy

Hi Kittykat, Im so glad your doing great and got through those first few days!! Ive had a dodgy few days and was giving up but think ive got my head sorted now and back on track so dont forget Im hear if you need a kick up bum to stay with it but I do expect the same in return!!!!! Good luck for the rest of week and your first weigh in !! Sarahxx.

morning all day 6 is here where has the time gone feeing great well was up at 5.50 to pick bf up from work this morn bit of a bummer but no early buses on a sunday when we got back i made him bacon sarnies not a scrap passed my lips tbh smell was quite vile i sat there with my coffee and water then went back to bed for a little snooze woke up feeling so refreshed not much planned for the day am making him a shepherds pie later wont touch it though will seem a little strange not having a taster but ho hum just one of lifes little sacrifices to slimdom
have a great day xxxxxxxxxx

just making shepherds pie for other half well someones gotta be fat and it aint me xxxxxxxx

no janey couldnt find one to fit my butt thinking of a portable comode !!
well sooo frustrated to cut a long story short my father was diagnosed with cancer march 2005 had radiotherapy and everything is at bay hasnt cleared the cancer but it hasnt got any worse and he is fighting fit
my brother had a daughter ella feb 2006 all going well till he announced that she hasnt got his surname well the s*** hit it the fan coz my dad didnt agree and theyve not really spoken since

my brother was visiting friends this weekend near my dad so i told him for god sake pop in and sort it out

my dad called me at 11.00 for my bros mobile no which i gave him and have been waiting for my dad to call me back

since starting this post my dad rang .........
my brother went up there things got heated so my bro left hence the call from my dad my brother then went back and is all sorted they are now able to play part in ellas life :)

how happy am i especially as were off to my dads for the weekend 31st march and my bro and family are all coming up for the day yippeeee:tear_drop: :)

my bro just rang and had a go at me about saying something to my dad ages ago about the name and that i agreed that my bro was treating him badly i agreed to saying the first cant remember the latter unless it was said in a drunken stupor????i then asked my bro if he was wanting to fall out with me now &he said no so why bring it up i really dont know what to do for the best tell my father that hes said this or ignore it im fed up with the animosity help !!!!!:mad:

spoke to my father who told me that my bro exageratted so feel better but bro can ring me now

btw bf sat and ate 2 large plates of shepherds pie !!!! before work pig :eek:

I think there can be nothing worse than families at times, but at least you showed you can stay solid on your diet in times of stress so well done. Sarahxx

morning all having no real probs with this diet 2nd time round the only thing im finding is that my lips are really dry been drinking 4 lires plus of water so know im not dehydrated didnt have these side effects last time does anyone else suffer?????

Hi kitty I had this for quite a while in fact it drove me mad, I was using vaseline(which only seemed to make them worse!) and in the end i bought a chapstick which worked. Thought I was the only one as I'd not seen it mentioned on here before. It lasted for about four weeks and now I'm fine,

Nikki

Hi kitty I had this for quite a while in fact it drove me mad, I was using vaseline(which only seemed to make them worse!) and in the end i bought a chapstick which worked. Thought I was the only one as I'd not seen it mentioned on here before. It lasted for about four weeks and now I'm fine,

Nikki
thanks for that nikki am going through my liz earle lip balm like no tomorrow hopefully it wont last long

Hey Kitty

Reading your posts have taken me back to last year Kitty.

I had the same problem and felt totally in the middle, i.e. my Dad and my stepbrother (never been brought up to say Step so thats odd!!!). but he is on paper not on lips :O).

He and my Dad didn't get on and it was just a blinking nightmare. There were egos on both sides but the upshot was my Brother had never met his real dad, so every time there was a family do he'd hear a bit more about him or an Aunty who knew him(not related) would urge him to seek him.

Annoyingly my brother never did anything but always brought it up so one day after years and years and years of arguing and telling me how "i did'nt understand" I searched on the web, paid for searches through Births deaths and marriages and found his dad.

Unfortunately he had passed away of the C, but it was closer for my Mum (he wasn't nice to her) and a shock to my Bro.

BUT it took another year, we met with some of his family and now I think he sees the good in our family - he doesn't bring it up and doesn't even drink/stay over on family occassions now because he doesn't want to be in or start a row.

So even though sometimes we have to stick our oar in - it does help - now i leave it all to them - i've helped to break a barrier - thats all im doing - the rest is up to them!

You are right to just sit back now Kitty - just leave it - My Bro rings, but only when he wants summit :O), i'll help he's family but it does annoy me a little. Still some people are family orientated and some aren't.

You sound like you are doing fantastic - keep it up - I made grub for our lot and friends at the weekend and kept saying "is it ok, does it taste nice" bless!

Nxx

well day 7 nearly over not even had any hunger pangs today and only slightly in ketosis how bizzare had a funny comment today at work one of the guys asked me when was the last time i ate i replyed 11.30 i had a muffin he was shocked omg thought you wernt eating i replied i made my pack into a muffin and had to explain how !!! lol
i also ignored the sweet trolley when it came round not even interested in my last pack but know i have to have it xxxx

morning all day9 didnt post yest as far too busy was trying to sort out bloody car insurance all morning yest and then had to rush to work all been ok on the diet front only concern is i weighed in at boots yest and hadnt lost any more still im pleased with 6lbs off to see new cdc on friday and for me thats when the battle begins this week has just been a bonus !
had good news at work yest won £55 high st vouchers on some incentive i know what the tenner was for but not the other 45 but ho hum
hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine xxxxxx

hi all my mates on the phone now and shes starting cd tomorrow told her all about this site hiya wendxxxxxxxxx

right folks no more to report goona have an early nite see ya xxxxxxxx

Back