back to reality healthy eating

morning all day 10
forgot to mention yesterday had a team meeting at work there were all sorts of goodies to eat i sat there with my water and black coffee how go was i !!
fathers just phoned to tell me theyve booked us into a hotel when we visit eom as stepbro is stsying there and no room said dont mind the sofas but he wouldnt hear of it so went off to tell oh for him to tell me that he didnt know if he had that wkend off !!!! grrrrrr i told him to SORT IT !!!!!!!!!!

well of to meet new cdc tomorrow rather excited and a little aprehensive not sure if she will judge me on my size:eek: really need some bars and tetras as so much more convenient for work i need the discipline to be weighed every week and it also helps my mate down south is starting cd sat too
sorry to ramble ......

well of to meet new cdc tomorrow rather excited and a little aprehensive not sure if she will judge me on my size:eek: really need some bars and tetras as so much more convenient for work i need the discipline to be weighed every week and it also helps my mate down south is starting cd sat too
sorry to ramble ......

Good luck with meeting your new CDC and she should NOT judge you on your size at all..... if she does then she's not a good CDC .......

cheers for that mitch
day 11 or is it really day one ??as off to meet my cdc for the first time a little aprehensive as not sure what to expect silly i know as done it before but last cdc was very eccentric but
i suppose the 1st one is always the worst and then it gets better i really hope that i can have the bars as my m8 down south went to her cdc last nite & she was told no bars for 2 weeks !!!! omg it was her that wanted to know if we could ad worcester sauce to our soups also her cdc said if you have a bmi over30 you have to contact your doc before starting mine is well over has anyone else had to do this ???
doc new i was doing it last time anyway and was ok
well wish us luck and will post to when return xxxxxxxx

Hi,

If your BMI is 30-39 we strongly advise you go to GP for healthcheck but it is your decision.

If 40 and above you have to see GP for health check.

Linda

thanks for that linda im under docs for medication anyway so do visit regular for bp checks anyway come to think of it due a blood test this month i think

been to meet cdc how lovely she was didnt judge me at all and im allowed the bars just had a peanut one mmmmmmmm
made app to see doc to sign form as bmi over 40 shouldnt be prob as seeing doc who signed LL form many moons ago
off out shopping with bf now see yahhhhh:)

well been shopping treated myself to a new mobile on contract and its PINK !!!! only bugger is ive got to wait till tomorrow to pick it up didnt have any bloody id on me oh and 2 tshirts and a nightie cheap cheap
tried the peanut bar this morning yummmy

well bit the bullet earlier and called my bro i know i said i wouldnt !! all ok didnt talk as much as usual but he was just about to have his dinner
only had 1bar and ff shake today not ready for 3rd yet but know must have it
hope your all having a good eve

day 2 with cdc
all ok on the mob front realised last nite that i can get 1/2 price tarrifs from 02 through work so went to cancel the phone with 3 all ok then went to 02 all sorted when after a call to whoever told me i cant have phone as not been with company 6 months yet its 6 months 18 march so all on hold till 18 march bummer oh and the phones not pink either !!!!!!!! but a much better deal 800 mins 500 texts free calls sat sun mon 18 month contract for 20 quid !!
just tried cranbery bar a bit sweet

FGS

How panickity is that!??? What in 7 days you are gonna decide to suddenly change your personality and rip the company off! Hahahahah, it'll come soon enough I suppose. (But is mad!).

Feeling the strain today, I don't feel like i've lost as much as my scales say I have - is that normal?

I keep thinking that maybe they are wrong.

Problem is I don't have any clothes that I can try on and see - all my clothes I normally wear I didn't wear, wore tracky/yoga pants etc., so my normal clothes fit me.......i'll try on my new work trousers I wore last week see if thats any different then I'll feel better!

Feeling a bit down today - dunno why, just hoovered the whole bottom of house with the nozzle of the hoover, figured it would be better exercise. Hoovered the dog too. His hair is a mare as i've wooden or tiled floor all downstairs so his hair just sits on the top - bugging me! So he gets hoovered as well hahaha (actually for a nutty boxer he loves it, he stands still for a change hahaha).

Sorry Kitty having a groan on your thread.

Well done! You are doing a great job of this diet.

Keep it up!

Nutsx

hi nuts hope your feeling better
as for the phone ive only gotta wait till next sun so will arrange it for mon all being well
how funny with the hoover bet it took ages have u tried the trousers on ???

evening all well ive had so much energy today went to asda this morn to get oh food and my water all 16 litres couldnt fit any more in trolley bypassed all the goodies and flit straight passed mcds on way out
treated myself to the new domestos pack with the funky apron so have blitzed my kitchen along with the bathroom
not yet had any packs but ive had 4 litres of water allready
gonna have a pack bar and frozen tetra this eve
despite the energy managed to sleep for 2 hrs this afternoon
not bothered with a late nite as i dont start work till 1pm tomorrow and if i go to bed early it buggers me up by getting up too early tomoz
hope all had a good day xxxxx

Hi Kitty, where in west yorkshire are you? I'm in Leeds

bradford i work in leeds

day 5 with cdc
morning all my god what a day yesterday i was soooo hungry
had 2 packs up till 9.30 got home from work and was ready to raid the fridge cheese n coleslaw sarnie was on the agenda i was busting for a wee when i suddenly thought lets see if im in ketosis and i was !!!!! so the sarnie im afraid took a back seat stayed where it was and didnt appear instead a call from my pal wendy whohas just started on cambridge who was also really hungry for 1hr+ whilst talking to her i had frozen tetra and litre of water and we both felt much better
ive checked ketones this morning and well in the pink and guess what ?????????
not hungry !!!!!!!

Well done Kitty! See a little bit of determination and you did it! Just think like that everytime you are going to raid the fridge! YOU CAN DO THIS

A xx

thanks achelois makes you feel so more determined when you dont cave in its also helping as a good friend sown south has also started cd

thats brill girl and you have a friend doing Cambridge too that is so helpfull!!

you are flying

love

Gen xxx

Well done KittyKat - doing a fab job, my halo has slipped slightly but im not going to be beaten - will keep on track until April 6th!!!

Have a great day
Nutsx

Back