back to reality healthy eating

ill be off line from 03/04/07 back on line 12/04/07 as flying from gatwick so going down a day early feel free to party and put the world to rights in my absence

ill be off line from 03/04/07 back on line 12/04/07 as flying from gatwick so going down a day early feel free to party and put the world to rights in my absence

OMG how thick am i meant from 03/06/07 till 12/06/07
well woke this morning at some unearthly hr think it was about 5ish and my tummy was making the most unusually loud growling noises how can i be hungry when i was in the pink last nite well manged to ignore it and went back to sleep till 7.15 what a time to be up on a bank holiday and had no tummy rumbling have had black coffee and pint of water on the go at the mo need to unpack the car from booty yest visit friend and start sorting clothes for holiday
and may fit in a little sleepy this after noon also may watch championship play off final derby v west brom rooting for derby even though not a real fan but have a soft spot for them ( it was the first team my uncle played for when he turned professional many years ago )

morning guys well had a busy day yest went to visit friend in the morning then popped to tesco and bought some cropped trousers/jeans for my jollies then went to evans to get other cropped jeans that ive had my eye on for weeks and they were rubbish !! so didnt get them then got OH some shopping as he has to eat sorted some holiday clothes too
was watching all the soaps last nite my god the adverts really wound me up for some reason bit OH head off for no reason then tried to watch oceans eleven well the lack of concentration was immense anyone else find this happens
shame coz i love brad pitt & george clooney well took myself off to bed about 11.30 laying dozing and realised id only had 2 packs !!! WTF wasnt getting up to have another split the banana & choc packs and had them together they were lush

so have got up this morning feeling better forgot to check to see if still in pink ! will try again as sure i will need a wee soon

well feeling a lot better today and will make sure i have all my packs as back at work too only for 3 days mind !!!

Hey KK not long til your holiday....im jealous....!

getting closer looking forward to holiday NOT looking forward to getting on the plane and the belt not fitting and having to ask for extender

its my neice ella

morning all well day 6 and have lost 5lbs !!!! whooo hooo and only 5 days till my jollies sooo excited !!!

Thats it rub it in.......do you have any room in your case for a little one.......oh ok a big one....lol.

Im soo jealous......! Your niece is gorgeous

wheres my chuffin ticker gone ???????

Thats it rub it in.......do you have any room in your case for a little one.......oh ok a big one....lol.

Im soo jealous......! Your niece is gorgeous

sorry sonks no room in the case im afraid too many flip flops

you right she is sooo scrummy cant wait to see her july the 6th !!

Morning all well finished work yesterday not back till 13th June whoo hoo well loads to do today washing is on need to do housework having my nails done at 10.15 need to declutter the car iron & pack oh also need to pump tyres check oil etc as travelling down to surrey sunday morning well yesterday was busy too was out the house at 6.45 to take freind for a scan the other side of town after that we popped to her sisters and saw cute puppies i then dropped her home and went for a haircut popped back home on the way to work to find my clothes order had tried to be delivered 20 mins before !!! typical so called the number and he came 10 mins later so i have cropped jeans cropped trousers pjs nice top and undies all for my jollies just one top to send back its hideous i then had to go to work ! so off now to get sorted cant wait for my jollies now

btw another 3 lbs down so thats 9 lbs in 1 week diet on the back burner now as holiday officially started this morn will be back with avengance on the return of my hoiday determined to get this darned weight off

Back