back to reality healthy eating

the park isnt all that just where someone can walk there dogs really no play area for kids which for me so not really anyone around to judge you a bit grubby really but gonna try and do it most days weather permitting before work as its litterally 2 mins from home

btw has hubby started lt yet ?????

morning all well i decided last nite to have an early one 11pm
well woke this morning at 4.50 full of the joys of spring so decided to get up and watch 1/2 ton hospital that i taped last nite as friend called guess what it didnt tape i hope its repeated on itv2 at some point so after some decision decided at 5.50 to go out for a walk need to get paper and loo rolls so instead of jumping in the car to asda i walked to the local shop one a little bit further away as the nearer one doesnt open till 6 so twenty mins later im back with loo rolls and paper along with my treat a small bottle of coke zero and feeling fab !!!!!! bet im not saying that at 8.00 tonite when ill still have an hour to go at work lol

well its my birthday next fri and we were planning to go and visit my father in surrey next sat for the wkend well OH has just announced that hes got friday off so ive just booked travellodge for 26 Quid for the fri nite cant wait to go out in my home town and catch up hiopefully with m8 not seen for ages !!!!!!!

the park isnt all that just where someone can walk there dogs really no play area for kids which for me so not really anyone around to judge you a bit grubby really but gonna try and do it most days weather permitting before work as its litterally 2 mins from home

btw has hubby started lt yet ?????

Yes hubby started diet on wednesday so this is day 2, he doing ok ....at home, hopefully he is avoiding the vending machine at work.

woke up this morning and i feel crap got a right hum dinger of a cold !!!! typical also got the stomach ache from hell to top it off ive got weigh in wouldnt be suprised if ive not lost anything this week :sigh: just took 2 paracetamol as if i can remember cant really take much else on this diet can we ????

hope your all having a better day than me xxxxxx

well lost 1 measly lb this week not impressed mind due have got terrible stomach ache totm must be on its way and think ive got some sort of virus really coldy and feeling sick came home from work early as felt crap think an early nite is in store xxxxxxx

Still a lb in the right direction!! Im sure you will make up for it next week as its bound to be the totm issue!! Good luck for week ahead. Sarahxx.

well after an early night last night woke up this morning and still feel crap where the hell is this totm !!!! full of cold too so dont think ill be up to much this weekend luckily im off work monday so i hope it clears up by tues xxxxx

Hey Kittykat,

Don't be disappointed with 1lb loss- you lost 19lbs in your first week!! That's phenomenal!! So you've still lost more than a lot of people do in the first 2 weeks:D :D

I'm sure you'll get a good loss again next week to make you smile:)

miss piggy i lost 13 in first week with cdc 6 prior on cd on my own for a week but not worrying too much just popped to tesco to cheer me self up and bought 2 tops one 24 one 26
for 3 quid each didnt try em on there got home and they fit prob could have got away 1 size smaller in each but they were in the sale !!!! 3 weeks ago i was easily in a 28

welldone! all my clothes are falling down and i feel like a bag lady lol. I bought a size 20 coat today and it fits! my other coat was a size 24. Keep up the good work

Are you feeling better yet Kittykat?? Bloody totm should be banned!!!!!!! Glad to hear you picked up some bargains in tesco, bet it was great to realise you could have gone smaller sizes and still been fine!! Sarahxx.

feeling much better thanx sarah bloody totm hasnt appeared yet I know theres nothing to worry about LOL think it should arrive sometime shortly hows u doin ?????

Have been off cd all week due to being very fed up but getting restarted in the morning.

go girl have posted on your thread xxxxxxxx

Morning all who take the time to read this
well last nite went to my monthly ann summers meeting and afterwards some of us go for a curry when asked last nite i replied not tonight im back on cd How proud was i !!!!!:D :D

then bf asked me to bring chips in for him on my way home so i treated him to fish chips and mush peas he wolfed it down with 3 slices of b&b whilst i sat there with my toffe bar made into cookies and a cup of black coffee:clap: :clap:

:wow: double well done!! That shows amazing resolve to turn down a curry and have to actually go into the chippy!! What a meanie bf is eating chips in front of you lol

Sounds like even though you didn't get the weight loss you wanted, you still lost inches as those tops in the tesco sale prove!! And with the motivation you have I'm sure you'll get a bigger loss this week :D :D

well just been up to the next staff shop and bought myself some new shoes for holiday a red patent ballerina style a turquoise fabric patterned pump a pair of green goldy flattie sandals and a pair of white lace up pumps for 12 quid !!!!

oh and also treated myself to a beautiful sliver sparkly necklace for 15 quid reduced from 60!!!!

thank god for staff shop and pay day !!!!

Morning all who take the time to read this
well last nite went to my monthly ann summers meeting and afterwards some of us go for a curry when asked last nite i replied not tonight im back on cd How proud was i !!!!!:D :D

then bf asked me to bring chips in for him on my way home so i treated him to fish chips and mush peas he wolfed it down with 3 slices of b&b whilst i sat there with my toffe bar made into cookies and a cup of black coffee:clap: :clap:

Wow well done, amazing will power !

well just been up to the next staff shop and bought myself some new shoes for holiday a red patent ballerina style a turquoise fabric patterned pump a pair of green goldy flattie sandals and a pair of white lace up pumps for 12 quid !!!!

oh and also treated myself to a beautiful sliver sparkly necklace for 15 quid reduced from 60!!!!

thank god for staff shop and pay day !!!!

Wish I had a job with perks!! :p

Back