back to reality healthy eating

well day 6 and all going well well in the pink now and am off to docs this morn as need her to sign my form for cd hope she does ???

Day 7 with cdc
Well had the form signed from doc no probs was happy to do it this morn i was seeing the nurse for a blood test re thyroid
she asked me i f i wanted to be weighed so i went along with it wish i bloody hadnt firstly scales only hold a certain weight
so she bought in another pair so i sttod on two how embarrassing :eek: then they were digital and wouldnt give a true reading on there scales doesnt look like ive lost a bean and its weigh in day tomorrow !! i must have as i got a pair of trousers on today that i couldnt do up last week how bizarre off for weigh in tomorrow so well see
why dont docs scales cater for heavier person when cd or ll do we are in 21st century now !!!

btw OH sat and ate chinese in front of me yest i was quite proud i declined any of it as he did ask me before he went to get it if i wanted anything sat there with a chc mint shake
and toddled off to bed xxxxxxxxxx

Day 7 with cdc
Well had the form signed from doc no probs was happy to do it

Glad that you got your form signed ok. I wouldnt get weighed at the doctors anymore if they cant weigh you and get a true reading, what a waste of time. Just stick to you CDC scales and I bet that when you get on them you will have lost. Good luck

Well done on resisting that chinese, dont know Id have been so strong!! Your weigh in will soon be here and I bet youve done fab!! Sarahxx

well had a good day today had 1 bar at 6.30 pm not felt like anything all day just splitthe packs and had strawberry /vanilla mmmm got rest later as just got in form work off to be weighed tomorrow morn wish me luck xxxxx

well today is weigh in day quite nervous actually been up since 6.50 unheard of for me off to see cdc at 10 dont really wanna drink too much as that will reflect on the scales or will it ??????will post tonight with the results wish me luck xxxxx

:Dwell guys lost a total of 13lbs this week :D :D :D :D :D :D
cant quite believe it 19lbs in 2 weeks just need to update my tracker ????

That is fantastic!! Bet your over the moon with that result!! Keep up all your good work, at this rate you will only be on diet for few more weeks LOL!!!!!!!! Sarahxx.

That is fantastic!! Bet your over the moon with that result!! Keep up all your good work, at this rate you will only be on diet for few more weeks LOL!!!!!!!! Sarahxx.

I wish !!!!lol

Wow!! well done!!

19lbs in just 2 weeks is unbelievable:eek: :D :D

This diet obviously agrees with you!

it does when i stick to it lol prev did LL cd 18 months ago and somehow managed through not eating carefully pile it all back on again

it does when i stick to it lol prev did LL cd 18 months ago and somehow managed through not eating carefully pile it all back on again

lol it's so easily done! I did cd a year ago and did the same! :eek: Now I'm heavier than when I started last time:eek:

I won't be doing that again!!

morning all well another day another dollar yes it is 6.40 am and im up and ready for work covering a shift for a coleague 8-4 which means ive got monday off and tues as holiday cool! well theyve just said on the news that were gonna get SNOW !! tomorrow what the hell is going on its nearly end of march i dont mind it tomorrow but not monday plz as ive got stuff to do and dont like driving in it

still cant get my head around this amazing weight loss
when i went into work yest they asked me how i did well they couldnt believe it they kept saying 13lbs then clapping
this went on for about 10 mins on and off i work in an opened planned office so eventually everyone knew :eek:
gotta stick to it as its gonna be a weekly thing xxxxxx

morning all not posted on here as not much to report really
had a couple of blips but nothing major thats the trouble i find when not working on hols mon tues well been busy cleaning and took all sofa covers off as they were minging !!
made the truffles last nite courtsey of Karens recepie lush
may go out for a walk later really need the excercise
have a good day xxxxxxx

well not long been back from my walk discovered a park over the road been living here over 2 yrs didnt know it existed !! how bad is that well i walked round it twice !!!!was hungry before i went out feel fab now after a quick bath as even though its bloody freezing still worked up a sweat walked for 30 mins as went via shop and post box will try and do it now at least 3 times a week !!

yeah Sarah the sun was shining and blue skies but it was bloody freezing brrrrr

well not long been back from my walk discovered a park over the road been living here over 2 yrs didnt know it existed !! how bad is that well i walked round it twice !!!!was hungry before i went out feel fab now after a quick bath as even though its bloody freezing still worked up a sweat walked for 30 mins as went via shop and post box will try and do it now at least 3 times a week !!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done on the walk and the discovery of a park too. Ilove walking when im not in pain so try to do it as much as possible. I now walk the long way to wherever I need to go. Especially when the sun is out too.

Back