back to reality healthy eating

fly out to turkey on 4th june just for a week with my mmate leaving the men and her kids at home cant wait we did it last yr too

well went to cdc and put on bloody 7lbs quite suprised wasnt more as ive not been good at all so all dusted off now and ready to start afresh tomorrow and get that bloody 7lbs off+ more

dont think it will quite be a bikini some how !!

Ooh Turkey, I love it in Turkey as well. I too went with my mate last June for 2 weeks, left the men behind! Went to Altinkum and had a blast.

What an incentive to stick to your diet. Gor for it hun!

off to hisaronu

well day 1 again how many times am i gonna restart this bloody diet well 2 litres of water gone and 2 coffes just gonnna have a bar and chill out need to wait for washing to peg out have a good day xxxxxxx

morning all last nite went out with guys form work was only intending on having a couple then water but i got completley arse**** feeling the b enefits this morn and just had 2 slices of taost feel better now but not good for the diet eeekkkkk

well the day didnt get any better had 4 nuggets in mcds and a diet coke when am i ever gonna learn an early nite tonite and back on track tomorrow i think

Awww Kittykat, you just get your head in the right place and then workmates happen....lol. Now come on 7 weeks until your holiday.... :whoopass: Take that as a kick up the proverbial and to get straight back on track. I have really struggled today, I need to get back to ssing 100% after the Bath meet. Lets get on track together....!

Ahh sonk thanks for replying its soo self destructing when you put one foot wrong and come here for support and it takes ages for a reply sometimes makes me wanna give up but i know i will regret it if i dont get back on track gotta get weighed fri morn so back to the packs tomorrow take one day at a time xxxxxxx

been bad on the way home from work too bought some goodies from tesco that have gone straight in the bin WHY DID I DO IT !!!!!!!!

morning all feel better today gonna get back on track things arent going well with OH at the mo finance issue but im not letting him get the better of me with this diet

woke up this morning ready for my 1 day challenge thats the way i can get through it at the mo 1 day at a time so had 1 litre of water the coffee is on the go will have a pack before work today take a bar and tetra with me as cant decide what to have the the other when get home at least 5 litres of water and thats all thats passing my lips
hope you have a good day whoever takes time to read this xxxxxxxx

Hey You!

Good on you for taking one day at a time. Ive decided to to 790 for my challenge for 21/6. (my easter one went to pot!).

Ive found that the bars make me want other things so ive knocked them on the head. Im starting again today and am determined to wear a nice dress to Ascot in June. Im not going to be the lardy one who doesn't want to be photographed! (as usual).

Keep ya chin up chick

Nutsxxxx

Hey nuts good to hear from you chick well done getting back on track stay here please as we can then support each other xxxxxx

Hi Kittykat, hows your day going so far ????? Hope you have kept away from the food. I have just sorted out my boys sandwiches as they are both home shortly ready for our 2 appointments this afternoon.
I am fine drank loads more water than I normally do.

Keep at it girl, we will get there......!

Come on KK!!!! This is something you have control of....ok OH issues you can't really have control over........I dunno about finance.....but you have control over what goes in your mouth!!!

Good work with the binning!! I'd take it all out the packaging and squirt with washing up liquid too.......I'm prone to picking things when fully packaged out of the pin. Minging eh? sad, but true.

Back on the wagon......wagon is fun!!! lalalala.:D

Good work with the binning!! I'd take it all out the packaging and squirt with washing up liquid too.......I'm prone to picking things when fully packaged out of the pin. Minging eh? sad, but true.
All in the big green bin aout the back with a black sack of rubbish on top !!!!!
Back on the wagon......wagon is fun!!! lalalala.:D[/quote]

Hi KitKat

First time popping into say Hi, it's taken me ages to read your thread...lol glad to hear you are taking one day at a time, small daily goals are good to keep you on track....Well done for throwing the goodies you brought yesterday in the bin...

Hope you're day is going ok....Good luck hun :hug99:

xxx
Cheers FA cant believe u took the time to read it all yawn !! must have took you ages xxxx

Back