BackOnTheWagon..... again

So I didnt start last week as planned due to a social function sat night that i really didnt want to miss out on, then sunday was a day of hangover hell so couldnt possibly start then!

sooooo, i have offically started today. had the vanilla shake for breaky (hot with coffee very nice!) toffee bar for lunch, yummy too, just hoping tonights soup doesnt let me down. i did have a choc orange bar last week when my stuff arrived and found it had a weird twang, gonna try dipping it in some coffee next time and eat it as fast as poss!!

weight this morn was 152lb, would like to get down to 133lb if poss so fingers crossed!!

Good luck Joanne!! x x x

Good luck
xx

day 2 begins, wasnt too keen on my chicken soup last night, might have to spice it up a bit next time, but it was very creamy and not watery at all so thats only a good thing. i did also eat some chicken bits, i used to do this on CD and it never really affected my weight loss so if im hungry now and then ive decided thats what ill do, i cant tell myself i cant eat anything coz it will only make me want it more and then ill have a binge!
lost 1lb already.. i know i shouldnt have peeped so soon haha. gonna try not to weigh myself till next monday now, have a nice surprise hopefully :)

think im gonna try and post everyday, not really for anyone to reply, tho that would be nice! more just to keep me motivated x

day 3. have had some chicken again today and a babybel .... but im not beating myself up about it, that still makes my calorie intake about 800 i think so still low enough to lose weight, i actually think im in ketosis too but who really knows i wasnt in ketosis half the time i did CD and still lost 2stone in like 2.5 months so im trying not to concentrate on that aspect too much.

had the veg soup tonight.. my fav so far. not looking forward to the tomato one it seems no one likes it on here. I couldnt stomach the Cd one it made me feel sick so fingers crossed this one is better.

scales this morning said im 3lb down so happy days.
also i did a really bad thing.. i licked about 5 of my daughters quavers... but i didnt eat them! (binned them i didnt make her eat them haha no need to call childline!)
got a party to go to on sat night. even tho im not really happy with my weight at the mo i love how on this diet after a day or 2 i no longer look bloated to high heavens so i can prob get away with a dress if i wear my magic pants ;)

Back