1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Bacon Burger with BBQ Relish

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Pye266, 26 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Pye266

Pye266 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Tonight for dinner i had a Bacon Burger with BBQ Relish & have to say it was stunning and really filling.Serves: 2
    Syns per serving:
    Free on Original and Extra Easy
    - add 6 Syns per serving if not using wholemeal roll as a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice
    4 Syns on Green
    - add 6 Syns per serving if not using wholemeal roll as a Healthy Extra and a further 6 Syns if not using beef as Healthy Extra ‘b’ choices

5 spring onions
    227g/8oz extra lean minced beef
    1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
    Salt and freshly ground black pepper
    ½ small red pepper
    1 ripe tomato
    ½ tsp barbecue seasoning
    1 tbsp freshly chopped chives
    2 rashers back bacon, all visible fat removed
    Green salad leaves
    2 x 57g/2oz wholemeal rolls.

1. Finely slice the spring onions, place in a bowl with the beef, parsley and seasoning. Combine with your hands and shape into 2 burgers about 10cm/4in in diameter. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
    2. Make the relish; deseed and chop the pepper, chop the tomato, mix with the barbecue seasoning and chives, cover and chill.
    3. Place the burgers under a medium/hot grill for 6-7 minutes on each side until cooked through. Add the bacon for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Layer the salad leaves, bacon, burger and relish in the rolls and serve.:D

Tip for Cheese, Spread 2 Laughing cow extra light Triangles on the wholemeal bap first, I spread one on the top and one on the bottom.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wendyuk

Wendyuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    My mouths watering just reading that lol wish I was on a red day. Think I will save this for the weekend and make it for everyone yumm! Thanks for posting.
  4. moideux

moideux Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World Red
    Sounds amazing and perfect for a red day :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.