Bad Breath

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GotTheTShirt, 22 November 2007 Social URL.

1. GotTheTShirt

GotTheTShirt Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Heres my dilemma.

I'm going to a 'do' tomorrow night and am abit concerned about my smelly breath. I brush my teeth and my tongue but am told my nearest and dearest that its still there. I occasionally have suger free gum but can't chew all evening. I know there will be lots of 'air kissing' and was wondering if there is a mint thats allowed. I also use the listerine strips that i used on Lipotrim but even these work for only a very limited time.
    You know whats its like at these things. Its usually so noisey that you have to lean in to chat so i will breathe on people.

Ideas?

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

My CDC told me that she has used sugar free mints from time to time with no ill effect - they might be worth a try if you are worried.

Are we allowed to use 'Goldspot' - that's good and if it's only for one night it can't do much harm, can it? Better than being known as 'Stinkey'!!!!! :D

4. GotTheTShirt

GotTheTShirt Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would just die if i earned the nickname 'stinky'. Even worst what an impression to give to people you've just met.

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Gold spot spray is the best one to use....

6. GotTheTShirt

GotTheTShirt Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was wondering if sugar mints are ok? I thought they might be slightly less obvious than a spray but how long does the gold spray last and will it blow my head off. Not good with strong things.

7. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Goldspot is fairly strong but not that bad - it sensation eases after a few seconds. It really works though and it lasts for a couple of hours (more for some people).

You'll know you need another spray when people start backing away :D - JOKE!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.