Bad breath????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missclare85, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does everyone get bad breath?????
    im dead worried about this :( i dont want to get bad breath......i no i havent even started yet but still!
    As well i start tue and have a drivin lesson on sat an i dont want stinky breath id die of shame if he said anything!!
    Argh!!
    :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bellyman

bellyman Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.04%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Bad breath, the wife says yes!!!!!!!

I am also worried about bad breath also as my wife says that I have bad breath:sigh:.

My oral hygiene is fine, just had dental check up and fine.

My wife also thinks that a diet like this is stupid for someone who is 6' 2" and weighs 18 1/2 stone. She says that I will have problems with my health if I continue.

Have nearly done a week, apart from a headache now and then and the boring food I am managing.

The wife also says this is an anti social diet as I am not eating. She wants me to quit and go on weight watchers as I lost 50 Ibs over 12 weeks on that about 4 years ago.

The ironic thing is that I gave that up because she moaned all the time that I'd lost too much weight and was looking ill. So I stopped and put the weight back on and more over about 4 years.

I work odd hours though and being able to go to a meeting would be hit and miss. That is why I decided on Lipotrim, because if I eat the meals without cheating I should lose the weight again.

The merry go round goes around and round (slowly but surely I'm getting nowhere) LOL:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.