Bad breath????

missclare85

Silver Member
Does everyone get bad breath?????
im dead worried about this :( i dont want to get bad breath......i no i havent even started yet but still!
As well i start tue and have a drivin lesson on sat an i dont want stinky breath id die of shame if he said anything!!
Argh!!
:sigh:

Bad breath, the wife says yes!!!!!!!

I am also worried about bad breath also as my wife says that I have bad breath:sigh:.

My oral hygiene is fine, just had dental check up and fine.

My wife also thinks that a diet like this is stupid for someone who is 6' 2" and weighs 18 1/2 stone. She says that I will have problems with my health if I continue.

Have nearly done a week, apart from a headache now and then and the boring food I am managing.

The wife also says this is an anti social diet as I am not eating. She wants me to quit and go on weight watchers as I lost 50 Ibs over 12 weeks on that about 4 years ago.

The ironic thing is that I gave that up because she moaned all the time that I'd lost too much weight and was looking ill. So I stopped and put the weight back on and more over about 4 years.

I work odd hours though and being able to go to a meeting would be hit and miss. That is why I decided on Lipotrim, because if I eat the meals without cheating I should lose the weight again.

The merry go round goes around and round (slowly but surely I'm getting nowhere) LOL:)

Back