bad day!!!!

byron

ok so ive had a bad day- including bakewell tart, 4 jaffa cakes , and a white bread cake and a packet of crisps, so im writting it down so that will be the end of it and start a fresh tomorow!!!
sorry for the rant lol writting it on here is like confessing my syns so to speak hehehe
laura xx

Well, you've drawn that line now so it's onwards and upwards from now ( not on the scales!!!)Good luck tomorrow

so im writting it down so that will be the end of it and start a fresh tomorow!!!
sorry for the rant lol writting it on here is like confessing my syns so to speak hehehe
laura xx

aslong as youv done that, you havnt had a bad day, youv flexi synned! :) your doing fine, and you can start afresh tomorrow. x

i had a very bad day yesterday but today was a fresh day and i did some damage limitation.but really it wasnt a bad day cause i really enjoyed it:)

I had a bad week hun, so I wouldnt let it worry you too much. As Fern has said, you have flexi-synned your day rather than gone off it totally, especially as you have written everything down.
Line under it and start afresh.

You know what you need to do and are doing it - so don't worry or anything too much.

xoxox

Back