Bad eyes while excercising

SCrittenden

On my usual bike ride to work this morning, i had pulsations behind my eyes, and bright light and water, every 5 minutes.. bit worried.. anyone else experienced this?? :confused:

its my birthday 25th october, Im a little bit older than 21 though ( i will be 38 SHHHHH)

Just go steady hun, if you are worried give your cdc a call and see your doc hun. Your health is very important hun. take care.xx

oh dear - I have heard that it can affect your eyesight, but I didn't think it was that severe, just a bit of a lower prescription or something during ketosis, which sorts itself out once your out? I would get it checked out though as this sounds a bit more serious. I hope it all sorts itself out x

People with diabetes can get into ketosis and people with diabetes can also go blind when the diabetes gets bad.. I hate to scare you like this but you really should know it's NOT good and if it lasts a few days like this you MUST see a doctor!!!! It's better to go to the doc and come back with 'nothing wrong'-prescription than to not go and have something that can't be fixed anymore because you waited too long.

I know you probably won't like reading this but PLEASE please be careful!

Good luck!

it cleared up by the evening, i wonder if maybe i didn't drink enough water, or had been over doing myself?

I experienced something a little bit similar yesterday driving home from work, I didn't get the pulsing but I saw what I can only describe as flashing dots and felt a bit dizzy, I put it down to missing one of my shakes that day. I'd had a really demanding day too, so figured my blood pressure was a bit on the low side. I've been fine today so hopefully it was just a one off.

i'm sure you've already decided to but i would say contact your gp if it happens again

x

I experienced something a little bit similar yesterday driving home from work, I didn't get the pulsing but I saw what I can only describe as flashing dots and felt a bit dizzy, I put it down to missing one of my shakes that day. I'd had a really demanding day too, so figured my blood pressure was a bit on the low side. I've been fine today so hopefully it was just a one off.

I think the pulsating might have been caused by me cycling 4miles lol. I think i have to re-think when i have shakes, i was having my first one AFTER i got to work, (after cycling nearly 5 miles).. which looking back on it , is pretty stupid of me.. so will as of Tuesday be having my first one BEFORE i go.

That sounds like a better idea to me. I have to have my first one just before I leave the house (Which can be 6 am some days) as I need to drive a lot in my job. If I didn't I'd be all over the place. The days I'm at home I hold on till about 9am, so I don't feel hungry as early at lunch times.

Back