BAD WEEK!!!!!!!

Rachel84

Hi all, sorry its been couple of days since i last logged on, been really busy working away.

Having a really bad week, still not caving in to tempation but its been really hard. When i work away everyone wants to fed me bacon butties and cakes!!!!!!! my worst nightmare!!!!!!!!.

I moved to add a meal this week so have been snacking on chicken alot as my job is phyiscally demanding (am an outdoor moterised sports instructor) so i've been feeling tired.

Got my second weigh in tomorrow so hoping i will have a loss, and desperatley trying to keep my spirts up and thinking of that fab bikini i can have when am at goal weight.

sorry for the complaining, hoping this weekend working away wont be as difficult.

:sigh:

Life does overtake you. In my area there is a huge reorganisation process and I look set to lose my job. I have just been grabbing at food, not even tasting it and definately not sole sourcing. So time to take stock and get back on track!

come on rach all you had was a bit of chicken or fish and some salad, you didnt woof down the butties, i think youve done well thou you do sound like mum on the phone at the mo, lol

no! remember that pathetic voice she used to put on?
well cos ur so tired thats how u sound at the mo, lol

Back