bah humbug to Christmas!

Bit gutted as realised tonight I still need to loose my last 3lbs of my Xmas weight!booo
I stayed the same at wi so it's coming off soo slowly!!

Laurab21 said:
Bit gutted as realised tonight I still need to loose my last 3lbs of my Xmas weight!booo
I stayed the same at wi so it's coming off soo slowly!!

Just thought I'd pop in to say that I've been in the same boat as you, I put on (whispers) 8!! at Christmas and it took me the whole of Jan and half of Feb to lose it. By beginning of March I had at last start to lose a pound, 0.5 etc... Sorry, I know I'm getting boring, BUT... My consultant suggested I switch to red for a week and last week I lost 4 pounds!!! And a sneaky check this week shows a loss again. Am sticking with red for a while longer. Maybe you could mix things up too?

I started just after new year so I have no Idea what I put on over xmas, but it was a lot as all my clothes got very tight!! lost a couple of pounds before I started sw so hate to think what I was lol

Hmmm thanks to both for the reply
Over the past few weeks I've swapped between all green and all red with neither helping much
The only thing I've changed is I'm doing alot of exercise and seem to be going down in clothes sizes but not on the scales
When you both did red did u have any carbs at all?
I still have 2 stone 2 loose!

Laurab21 said:
Hmmm thanks to both for the reply
Over the past few weeks I've swapped between all green and all red with neither helping much
The only thing I've changed is I'm doing alot of exercise and seem to be going down in clothes sizes but not on the scales
When you both did red did u have any carbs at all?
I still have 2 stone 2 loose!

For me doing red, I was so delighted having to HEXb choices that I stuck firmly to toast / cracker bread and didn't really use them as part of my main meal. Simply for my personal taste though. Having done ee for a year the novelty of having double bread hasn't worn off even 2 weeks later! Good luck with it though. I've still got 5 stone to go so you're a lot nearer target than I am and they do say that things slow down.

Just thought I'd pop in to say that I've been in the same boat as you, I put on (whispers) 8!! at Christmas and it took me the whole of Jan and half of Feb to lose it. By beginning of March I had at last start to lose a pound, 0.5 etc... Sorry, I know I'm getting boring, BUT... My consultant suggested I switch to red for a week and last week I lost 4 pounds!!! And a sneaky check this week shows a loss again. Am sticking with red for a while longer. Maybe you could mix things up too?

Thats exactly what I did too. I have done EE for so long that I decided to change things round a bit and am doing original now x

If only it was as easy to get off as it is to put on!

I am SOOOO glad I'm not the only one !I put on 7lbs and been yo-yoing since. Finally got down to my pre Xmas weight last night

Well done ladies!

Back