Banana bread/cake with pics

mmmmmmmmmm that looks yummy, going to try this yum!

Looks delicious - will definitely try it!

I made this tonight and it's gorgeous! I only did half of what you did, but I still put 2 bananas in and it's lovely. I cut it into 12 small squares and it works out as 1 syn per square. :)

I made this last night - was delicious when warm. Brought some in today though and it's a bit dry and bland. Might try making it in muffin cases next time, might make syn control a bit easier as my slices were totally hit and miss!! Maybe better warmed up or with a bit of squirty cream or creme fraiche!!

that banana cake looks delicious.............I think I'll get the ingredients and try this today, thank you as I am new to this and slimming world

And the verdict is.........

YUMMY!!!! Really tasty, took a lot of willpower to stop at just one slice! :giggle: Even my daughter who usually doesn't like anything apart from chocolate cake liked it!! Am going to have another slice after dinner and along with a curly wurly that will only be 10 syns for the day! Not bad :D

im makin this now :) xxx

can anybody tll me is it just put a knife in the middle and check when its done? dont want it to b dry! xxx

its done and it looks amazing :) probably nicer wen its chilled tho i imagine. mines a square version :) xxxx

Back