BANANAS TOO LATE!!!!!

debclark68

Hiya guys
posted an email about 2hrs ago about the bananas at home waving at me! TOO LATE I HAVE ATE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::mad::sigh::wave_cry::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I have to be weighed tomorrow will show by then?
I have only just become a member of this site and feel that I will be better now I have found people the same as me SCARY EH:jelous:

Hiya guys
posted an email about 2hrs ago about the bananas at home waving at me! TOO LATE I HAVE ATE 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::mad::sigh::wave_cry::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I have to be weighed tomorrow will show by then?
I have only just become a member of this site and feel that I will be better now I have found people the same as me SCARY EH:jelous:

You are not on your own i just ate some ham and cheese:cry:not going to dwell on it too much for tomorrow is a new day without any mistakes in it yet.Lucyxx

I want to know where you buy these waving bananas they sound rather fun.... Ive only ever come across edible ones.:giggle:

Are you attempting to sole source? If I remember rightly, you've struggled several times through the week and eaten bits and pieces. Maybe SSing isn't for you - have you perhaps considered a slightly more flexible plan?

Maybe stucture with some food thrown in would suit you better - just a thought.

Back