Bank Holiday - Exercise Challenge

Mega walk on Thursday - 270 mins

Friday - 60 mins

Saturday - 100 mins

today - 30 mins

total for the 4 days - 40 mins

Overal total is -2710

Another 6 hours for me 4 at animal kingdom and 2 shopping again eat!

I'll update when I'm home :) x

Wow - The good thing about Florida is the amount of walking you do, perfect to burn off all those calories from the food!!!

Yes but I'm sure I'd need to walk 24hours a day the food here is ridiculous! We ordered a take away last night a lasagne and salad - (idea was to share both) but there was too much and it was only meant for one portion control is non existent and flavourless fatty cheese is a must on everything apparently when you ask for without they're shocked! Xx

4 hour monster walk :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another 2 hours for me at a water park (I'm saying 2 bc I did a lot of riding so if rather skimp than over estimate :) ) xx

Another 30mims On the treadmill for me today :) xx

I was on my feet again for 8hours I'll only claim 4 and there were a lot of rides at Orlando universal studio!! X

1 hour swimming for me today (plus the enjoyment of splashing around with the dolphins!) xx

Mizkirsty said:
1 hour swimming for me today (plus the enjoyment of splashing around with the dolphins!) xx

Now that is a great swim :)

I did the Race For Life yesterday in 42 minutes, not a great time but something to work on improving.

Total mins for yesterday is 95 taking it to 2805 in total now.

SarahB said:
I did the Race For Life yesterday in 42 minutes, not a great time but something to work on improving.

Total mins for yesterday is 95 taking it to 2805 in total now.

Wow well done you !!! Xx

Back