***bank holiday monday hour by hour come and join us***

Well home after placement - let me away early. Mum just phoned. Yesterday was a wobble and she is much better today. So far.

She has resolved to talk to me more in future before going off on one.

So far so good.

In other news, scales showed 12st 6lbs this morning, same weight as Saturday. Been back on track 100% today, so pleased with that much anyway. If I don't lose anything this week, so be it. I have the rest of my life to be slim and at goal, one weeks delay won't make too much of a difference. :)

Hi guys . . . how is everyone today??

It's been a bit of a hit and miss weekend for me. I have been laid up with the god of all migraines and I've finally managed to pull myself round today!! :cry: Typical - a long weekend and I end up in bed in a dark room for most of it! Oh well - at least I feel better and can still go to work tomorrow - yipee!!!

Needless to say, I haven't had my shakes over the past two days and I haven't drank much water, so . . . . will this affect my weigh in on Thursday??? I've had my shakes today but I'm not sure if this is going to knock me back a little - especially as I've also been taking tablets.

I know there is a wealth of experience around me, so can anyone tell me if taking tablets is going to make a difference or a I panicking over nothing?? Thanks girls

xx

Have been fine the last couple of days after my evening out and returned quite happily to CD - quite a relief really as usually i find it so hard to return to diets if I have a blip. But it's almost like CD is my cuddly blanket - i am happy to be doing it again and back in control.

its funny how it becomes like that. after my tea on sat night I really fancied my choc shake hot but hadnt taken them with me!

glad you okay xxx

Hi Ibiza! I know hat you mean about Cd as a comfort blanket. On 1000 I only have two packs and miss the third!!! Keep wishing I could go back to 810 to not miss out, nuts, huh? And school hols... yay.

Lexie, glad the day is panning out a bit better... and that your mum is feeling stronger. Phew. There is still time to lose before your weigh in... fingers are crossed for you! Glad you are back on the shakes and feeling better.

xxx

Nckie, don't think the tablets will matter... and you had to take them anyway, so best not worry.

Well home after placement - let me away early. Mum just phoned. Yesterday was a wobble and she is much better today. So far.

She has resolved to talk to me more in future before going off on one.

So far so good.

In other news, scales showed 12st 6lbs this morning, same weight as Saturday. Been back on track 100% today, so pleased with that much anyway. If I don't lose anything this week, so be it. I have the rest of my life to be slim and at goal, one weeks delay won't make too much of a difference. :)

so glad things have calmed down Lexie - I did worry for you even though I know I couldnt do anything. and I think you will probably lose a bit by your WI - when is it? xxx

Needless to say, I haven't had my shakes over the past two days and I haven't drank much water, so . . . . will this affect my weigh in on Thursday??? I've had my shakes today but I'm not sure if this is going to knock me back a little - especially as I've also been taking tablets.

xx

Nickie - as Katy says you had to take them and Im sure it wont have affected it that much so dont worry xxx

Hi everyone. I have had an ok day. I have been good again today but I am starving, well, I'm not starving, I just WANT SOMETHING TASTY!!!!! I am not going to cheat becasue I know how it feels after the cheat, but boy, do I want to lol.

Lexie - OMG I feel for you, I really do. Nobody knows what goes no behind closed doors do they? I could curl all your girls hair with what I have to put up with from my daughter. I am glad everything is a bit better now and calming down a bit. It's true isn't it - we can choose our friends blah blah blah.

Lisa - I hope you didnt give in to boredom. I have been in all day too (through choice), and I think that's why I am hungry - nothing to occupy my mind except the telly. Also, when I am not at work I don't do as much water.

Here's to a 100% week

Well after my meal yesterday I managed to stay the same and have very smelly breath tonight and am freezing so think only popped out of fat burning for a very short time thank god.

Lexie just wanted to say I know exactly what your going through. I lost my mum to brain cancer 5 years ago now and although I am the youngest of 3 sisters I have become the one who looks after the whole family since that awful day. Both my sisters are prone to drinking and trying to take their own lives and I am left to pick up the pieces every time. Dont want sympathy or anyone feeling sorry for me but just wanted you to know that you are not alone and would give you a very big hug right now if I could. Take care.

Yeah it blows doesn't it?

anyway - TUESDAY O'CLOCK!

Back