Barb's going at it a little differently!

Had a good day shopping in Brighton yesterday with DD1, bought a lovely top in Per Una - size 18!!!!!!!!!!! It looks really good so I am chuffed to bits. I'm getting there, I really am.

Not sure whether a loss will appear tomorrow or not and i really don't care, I feel so different this week I know something has changed, maybe some real muscle is developing from all the swimming/aqua.

Really glad that things are going well for you and that you're a size 18 now :)

(Shall be on the look out for mini bags of chocolate buttons too)
All the best
x

So, STS it is and that is just fine. I know I am doing the right things most of the time and I will get there for sure.

Slipping again, what is the matter with me? In M&S yesterday and DD! spots a hot fudge pudding next thing i know I've bought it, plus the ice cream to go with it and last night we ate it! MAD!!!! Gorgeous though!

So, I have got to get back on the extremely elusive straight and narrow, I seem to have 3-4 really good days and then muck up big time. Just can't figure it out.

Well done on sts barb, don't worry about the wee slip up, i feel completely different since the winter has arrived, it is harder to keep on the straight and narrow, teimportant hing is tohave 'mostly' good days, allow for wee blips, and be as focused as possible the rest of the week!
I've been quite strict for a few days but i realy want to buy and eat some goodies, almost every day! :)

Really don't know where the last week has gone, busy days! Feeling good, nice to be having an 'official' break and so far so good.

Making sure I stick with my aqua and not allowing too many bad habits to creep back. I really want to start afresh in January having neither gained or lost. (well ok, if a sneaky stone wants to go, I've no real problem with that!).

Notice that a lot of people are feeling similar on here. That helps to i think, all feeling the need to let December be as unstressful as possible!

I've managed over a week without the need to ...eerm...indulge! ;)..today a few naughty but nice treats jumped into my mouth :)

I too am looking forward to a brand new start in january..and a chance to repair any festive damage! :)

have a great day Barb x

Hopped on scales this morning, just out of interest, not being too obsessive, still STS. Really pleased, I mean everyone says that it is maintaining that is really hard and I seem to be doing ok. Still feel strongly that i want to STS till January and then get the next stone off.

Feeling pretty pleased with myself right now, so off I go for a swim.

So, another week has slipped away, time is going too fast right now. Still maintaining my STS so very pleased with that. Full steam ahead now for Christmas.

Hope everyone else is ok.

well done on sts at this indulgent time of year, you clever, woman, great willpower..you are an inspiration and putting me to shame,i've been on a rocky road since my birthday..oh well, next month..big changes ahead :) have a lovely weekend!

Still at STS, just hovering into the lb on but ignoring that!

Feeling good, been really busy and realise how much more energy I have these days.

Looking forward to a fresh start in January and getting on with the plan.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Well, Happy New Year to everyone. May this be the year we MAKE our dreams come true.

The way I see it, the excellent start made in 2011 is just begging to be built on, so that's my plan. I intend to get on it properly from Tuesday 3rd of January. Hoping that all the naughty food in this house is either eaten or chucked away by then. I am sure at least a couple of lbs have been gained by now, so am hoping to do my first new year weigh in on Friday 6th of Jan and see myself back to the STS from before Christmas. That can then be my moving forward point. Fingers crossed.

Happy new year barb x
Here s to 2012 and to finish what we started ! Am back on track today and this is it now for me no stopping or breaks till I get to target x speak soon x

Wow KatieRose, you are amazing. Such determination. I'm back to my food diary and exercise from tomorrow and really want to get on with it. I know I have gained this Christmas but equally know that some real effort can make that disappear in no time.

Here I am, back on day one, writing it all down and trying not to nibble. Not going to be easy but i'll get there.

And you will get there Barb as will I x had an interesting assessment at the gym today I haven't been for 2 weeks but anyway somehow I be managed to be a 39.1 BMi which puts me in the overweight category woo hoo and my trainer has said we are so focused on weight it's really the fat percentage that is the most impt so I will carry on no more fad diets for me x

Back