Barb's going at it a little differently!

Hello could I ask you how you got on with proactol I saw a post from you a while ago

Hi BB, I tried it and tbh it made no difference to me, I think it was a bit of a con really. :sigh:

Still frantically busy at work but hopefully the end is in sight. Then I can get back to my aqua etc... Thanks for the enocuragement girls, much appreciated!:D

Barb said:
Hi BB, I tried it and tbh it made no difference to me, I think it was a bit of a con really. :sigh:

Still frantically busy at work but hopefully the end is in sight. Then I can get back to my aqua etc... Thanks for the enocuragement girls, much appreciated!:D

I thought as much they are all a waste of money, your doing really well

Ah Rose, it is still as mad as ever and i confess the diet(what diet) has totally taken a back seat. I must, must, must get back on track. An STS this week for me and i can't say I'm surprised!

You will get back on track Barb when the time is right! have a date in mind, not necessarily an immediate one..and focus on being 'in the zone' by that date..then take it slowly and build up to running full steam ahead! :)

the fact that you pop back in here just shows that you want to do it!..i worry for those who disappear for weeks/months..as they might be going through turmoil just trying to get into the right mood to start again..then they never come back!

I started on here in 2009...failed, gave up (too easily!) then shuffled back in last year! hee hee...and i'm not going anywhere..not even when i reach an ideal weight..i'll still be here!!!! hee hee

Rose, you could not have picked a better time to say those things. I am being so disorganised at the moment and it is driving me nuts. I want to lose weigh, I need to, so i have to get on with this properly.
So the date I am setting? Tomorrow, Monday 26th of March. Weigh in and get down to it. Back to sensible eating, food diary and somehow some swimming. See you in the morning!

Weight gain not as bad as expected, so that's a bonus!

Sat here with my cup of tea NO BISCUITS and a low fat, low sugar yogurt! It's already written in my food diary. See, I mean business!

Thanks Rose, it's good to be back, properly. I worked all morning, no nibbling and then made myself an egg and cheese salad! Had some strawberries and a small yog for pud and feel good!

Nice to be looking forward again.

A very good day yesterday and woke up this morning feeling very determined. I'm on it like a car bonnet!

Last edited:
Sounding good and determined hun. love the attitude..welcome back! :)
Thanks Rose, despite having a cold, i'm feeling really focused. At last! Got to keep at it now. :D

Hi Barb, good to hear you're back on it :) I 've been off it for 4 months now and am feeling like having another go now, maybe it's the nice weather we had
all the best
x

Well, this cold has been horiffic, ending up with a very nasty asthma attack. So dieting has been the last thing on my mind. Literally. However, despite sitting around all week, drinking tea and dunking biscuits (don't have the breath to chew food much) I have lost 1 lb. It could and should have been more and the minute I am properly better I will be back being 100% focused; that's a promise!

hello hun a lb is perfectly acceptable, i lost a whole lb too and i've been quite active the past few days, and have ate well..with only one wee mini blow out treat on wednesday night....so i reckon it all evens out in the grand scale of things..maybe next week we'll hit 2lbs or more! x

Thanks Rose, I must admit I was expecting something much worse. I am feeling a lot better, just got very annoyed lungs! I'm having lots of meds though and I reckon I could be properly back on it by the weekend.

Thanks Rose, doing my best and can't wait to catch up with you and jog together!

Back