Battle of the Bulge

Ok I think, got my WI tomorrow and I'm getting anxious. How's it going for you? x

Arrgghhh thank you!!! I am super happy this morning though. Just 6 weeks ago I was a size 24 - I have just been trying on some old clothes and I can now get back in my size 20 things. I know it is still huge by most standards but that for me is a big milestone. I have been a size 20 for most of my adult life so I feel 'normal' now and being tall I know I can carry it quite well.

I did Atkins for a few weeks before I started CD plus i wasn't eating properly as id just split up with my partner - heatbreak diet and all that - what it means counting last weeks loss I have lost approx 2 stone.

It's given me such a boost to just get my head down and aim for a size 18 :))) xx

Right then people, I've had my WI and wait for it.....I've lost 7lbs!!!! That means I've lost 16lbs in just 2 weeks!!!! :D :D :D :D happy does not even touch how I feel right now......

Just to show this diet works and it is amazing!!! How are you getting on Iro? xxx

Fine this weekend , although I was hungry earlier and ate 2 slices of ham, ;( but drinking plenty water! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If u'r struggling with the hunger why don't u roast up some chicken (I like thighs) and steam some broccoli. It will help and isn't breaking the diet. I have a small meal every day and have no appetite now xxx

Hi chick, how you feeling? I'm feeling okay, not hungry but got a slight headache , my tummy has been growling today lol,

Arrrgghhh today has been hell!!!! I'd arranged to go out with a friend and the kids today and I asked her not to make a big picnic and try and keep the focus of the day off food - what did she do but turn up with a huge picnic hamper stuffed with goodies. I could have cried!!! I'm sooo hungry now it is unbelievable :(

I did resist but man it was so hard xx

ChristyT said:
Arrrgghhh today has been hell!!!! I'd arranged to go out with a friend and the kids today and I asked her not to make a big picnic and try and keep the focus of the day off food - what did she do but turn up with a huge picnic hamper stuffed with goodies. I could have cried!!! I'm sooo hungry now it is unbelievable :(

I did resist but man it was so hard xx

Well done for resisting! You should feel so proud of yourself!

Starving !!!!!!! Lol, but ave not cheated! Yay!

Ahhh yesterday was a much better day! I'm back in the zone and away from temptation :) I even managed to walk away from a cooked sausage my son had left at tea time....yay lol!!!! xx

2nd weigh in 2moro, don't feel like I've lost any weight this week, although people have started to notice, hmmmm

I bet you have! I felt exactly the same :)

Am on day 14 of cd, got really bad tummy ache starting to make me feel sick!!! :(

I felt bloated around day 12 but I'm ok now. Perhaps u should contact u'r CDC to discuss u'r tummy pains?? xx

I've got my 3rd WI in an hour - its only 4 days since my last one so not holding up much hope of a decent loss :( my CDC is off on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks tomorrow so hoping for something more credible after she returns.....

HI Iro, I was hunting threads/posts for cheating with chips I ate a handful today as my husband bought some home and I couldn't resist and have resisted cakes, been out to a bar hilst everyone ate and drank and all i did was drink water and ice so annoyed at myself! Hoiw much extra did you drink? You are a week ahead of me, do you have a lot of weight to lose? I have 3 stone and a bit! :)

Back