BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Hi hun, hope you have a good day tomorow and good luck for weigh in, i take it you will be eating lightly tomorow. Good luck anyway. I'm dreading weigh in as i had a few drinks at the weekend x

yep, wi later. Dave aka Laddiesboy is coming to my meeting tonight so it will be my first minimins meet up!!
I'm hoping for a loss, my scales have dropped slightly again today so fingers crossedxxxxx
will report back later:)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you hun. Oh how exciting ladiesboy is going to your meeting. Tell him hello from me lol. Good luck hun xx

Good luck for tonight hun xx

Thanks ladies! Well it's great news!!!!!!
I lost my 2lbs and got my 4 and a half stone award!!!!!

All that jumping on and off the scales worrying and I still got my award:)

Also met Laddiesboy- Dave who is doing amazingly well. He is great fun and a huge fan of the SW plan. See you next week Dave!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Great to meet you, well done on another 2lbs off and I am so inspired with your overall loss (and several ladies from your group too, some massive losses there!).

I'll see you next week, and I want revenge on the raffle haha

Well done bayside on your 2lbs and well done for your award, that's fab news. You have done so well. You will be at target in no time huni, keep up the good work x

thanks for the kind comments. Got to be good this week as i'm off work and more at risk of the munchies!! Also must lose as Dave will be at my group again next week and it would be embarassing to gain in front of him lol!!!

Hi Bayside, congratulations are in order I think! What a fantastic achievement, I bet you were over the moon last week at weigh in :)

Just make sure you can cheat at that raffle somehow...or we'll never hear the last of it if Dave wins :D

i'll do my best to win the raffle again!!!!!

Had a very synful weekend ( over 60 syns:() so must try really hard to get back on track for wednesday.

Hi hun, snap about the bad weekend, but at least you are in control and counted up your syns. I have every faith in you that you will draw it together and have a loss on weds. HOpe you have a good day xx

thanks Betty, we can do this! Sometimes we take the longer path but we'll get there in the end.

Had a lie in :) Had my porridge for breakfast, kids still asleep!!!!

No major plans for the day. Cleaned house right through yesterday so not too much to do on the housework front- thank goodness!!!

Just need to plan my meals and avoid the munchies.

Hi hun, hope you had a good day yesterday. Are your kiddies off school this week. Ours went back last week. Hope you have a good day today and good luck for weigh in tomorow xx

yes it's school holidays here this week. My girls are teenagers now but still spend quite a bit of time at home.

was very good foodwise yesterday. Scales still show a gain this morning though but i'm trying not to get stressed this week as they were up last week too.

Got a bloomin tummy ache , started yesterday , hoping it goes soon!!

hope you all have 100% days, that's my aim today again:)

wi this evening:( Been good all week except the weekend when i went well over on the syns. scales look sts from last week so fingers crossed.

Back