BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Hi hun, sounds like you had a ball this weekend, glad you enjoyed yourself. Yeah he likes marillion and fish and goes to see them both.

Hope you have a great day, i am still under the weather xx

thanks betty. Hope you're on the mend:)

Had a very good day so far, 100% and no syns as yet.

had a lovely quorn chilli for dinner.

Have just written my letter to challenge parking ticket- still mad about it!!!!:(

Hi hun, i'm feeling a bit better now but dh is terrible, and the kids are starting to sound a little choked up. Can't think about getting back on plan now but will see how it goes tomorow. Well done on your 100% day today. Thats rubbish about your parking ticket, fight it all the way !! xx

another 100% day. Will have had about 5 syns today, still trying to play catch up for the weekend's naughty eating!!
It's WI tomorrow and AF has arrived too;(

Hi hun, good luck for weigh in tonight. Grrr i'm still waiting for aunt flo and she still isn't here. Hope you have a good day xx

Thanks Betty:)

Have you done another test yet re AF?

Am feeling grotty today, AF is being particularly malicious!

well, despite the naughty mexican night and the wicked AF I've managed to be good for the rest of the week and have lost a pound again.

Have a hen night on Saturday so I think it will be another flexi night.

I'm so happy for you hun, that is great you have lost a pound. You have done extremely well, keep up the good work xx

Hi hun, WELL DONE on that 1lb loss, really chuffed for you. Sounds like you had a great time in Brighton ~ I love Mexican food! Enjoy your hen night, hope you have lots of fun xx

I am so glad it's the weekend:) i work full time Monday to Friday so it's lovely to have the weekends.
Hubby has gone to London to see another band so it's just me and the girls tonight. (Which mainly consists of driving backwards and forwards to Guides in another town.)
Have been good foodwise this week.
Tomorrow need to buy something to wear to the hen night and a gift of some sorts.:D

Have a good weekend everyone.

Well done on being good foodwise, hope you get someting nice to wear for the hen night and have a great weekend xxx

Just about to go out for the hen night. I've added a new pic to my profile pics to show how i look with 4 stone lost. I can only see a little difference from the 3 stone piccie but loads from the start one:)

Bayside, your new photo is fab, you have done amazingly and are an inspiration to us all xx

thanks Betty, still a way to go but I'm well over half way now.
Hen night went well and I didn't go too crazy on the syns,hopefully 25 max:)

Well done on getting through the hen night with only 25 syns, that is great, i don't know if i could have done it lol x

Monday is here again and hopefully back on track. Went way over on syns yesterday so will try to rein them in for the rest of the week until WI.

B- porridge
L- sw quiche and salad
snacks- fruit and alpen light

will decide on dinner later

Back