BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Thanks Mary. Looking at the photos makes you realise just how far you've come; I didn't truly realise how big I was and i find the large photos of myself shocking!!!! I'm still a size 16 so a fair way to go, but feel so much happier and fitter too.

Am going to have quorn chilli with rice and taco shells tonight, so 9 syns today.

morning!!
B- porridge
L- rice salad, mullerlight, fruit
snack- alpen light

That sees me up till lunch and then I need a quick dinner as it's back to work again in the evening ( after working all day)

Morning ,your menu sounds good. That's a long day for your hun. why not stick a pasta n sauce into a jacket potato or something like that for dinner. Hope you have a good day xx

Gosh that's a long day for you hun, as Betty says something quick and tasty like a baked spud. Hope your day goes well xx

Hi hun, how are you today, hope you have a good day. Good luck for weigh in later xx

well i'm back and it's great news! i lost 2 and a half pounds this week:) Am really happy as it's been just a pound at a time for a few weeks now.

Hi hun, well done on your weightloss, you are doing great, keep up the good work xx

yay it's Friday!!! Had two extra long days this week at work, 13 hours yesterday:(
But sticking with it 100%

B- porridge
L- mug shot, satsuma, mullerlight, banana
D- jacket spud and beans
snacks- 2 alpen light
Syns -wine:)

Trying to lose 2lbs this week ( a bit tricky but we'll see if i can make it!)

Got a wedding reception tomorrow but will eat before going to resist temptation, and will drive to avoid alcohol syns too. My halo must be shining brightly !!!!

had a lovely time at the wedding reception. Did go over on my syns yesterday but i'll catch up with them later in the week.
Will wrap up and go for a walk soon, beautiful day here but it feels chilly.
Meals for the day
B- porridge
L- ryvita with cottage cheese, cucumber and tomato, muller light, banana
D- quorn fillets and roast potatoes and veg.

syns- gravy
wine

Hi hun, glad you had a good time at the wedding, it would be hard not to go over your syns. Enjoy your wine! xx

morning all. Well I know I shouldn't but i weigh myself daily and it's been going ok, but today the scales say I've put on 2 lbs from the day before!!!! Am hoping it's water or something!!

Anyway
off to work in a mo.

B-porridge
L- mugshot , banana, satsuma
snack- alpen light

Dinner to be planned later!!
Keeping syns low today, max 5 to make up for over syns at weekend.

Have a good day

Hope you have a good day hun, that 2lbs is prob just either water or from over the weekend but you have till wednesday and if you are cutting down on your syns it should balance out. Step away from the scales until weds lol xx

that 2 lb is still there eek!!!

was very good yesterday, just 2.5 syns. which puts me back on track with weekly syns so don't know why scales are being stubborn!!! Official wi is tomorrow so i'll have to wait and see!

looking forward to next week, it's end of term hols and i need to catch up on sleep, housework and family!!! Busy busy at the mo.

B- porridge
L- Feta salad, satsuma, banana
D-?

snacks - Alpen lights, popcorn

Back