BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

well, it was as i feared, a STS! the 2nd worse week i've had since starting in March. Can only blame myself for weekend syn frenzy; have been good all week apart from this.

Draw a big line under this and start anew, next week i will lose!!!!

Well done - you didn't gain despite having a bad weekend and I'm loving your optimism for the forthcoming week :)

Considering what you've already lost so far you should feel so proud of yourself, I just hope I can manage it too :D

Gotta agree with Marie here, you expected worse than a STS so even that itself was a result! You had a super weekend, overindulged, and now you can get back on track again. We have to blow out from time to time I reckon, the key is refocusing, which I know you have already done :)

See you soon, and thanks for the bars and for making me feel so welcome. I'll bring my knitting next time ;)

Well done on your sts hun and also for getting back on track again. Weekends can be so hard. Hope you are enjoying your week off ~ have you any plans for the weekend? xx

quiet weekend planned so will try to stay focused. It's my birthday this week, day before wi so not sure whether to go out the day after, on WI evening instead. It's my daughter's birthday the following week too.

Hi hun, well done on staying the same, it is better than a gain, and well done for being focused for next week. Lets get a loss for next wed. Hope you have a good day xx

A quiet weekend sounds nice. Hope your day is going good, it's a horrible day here, wet and windy. What about celebrating your birthday at the weekend then you would have a few days to go before WI? Though I must admit I like doing something on the actual day of my birthday! xx

well the weekend was much better this week, only a little over on syns which hopefully can be pulled back before Wi, although probably going out for birthday dinner on Tues , night before WI.

Good news- my parking ticket has been cancelled after i complained- i did have a ticket on display!!! but attendant said i didn't. Glad that's sorted:)

Hi hun, glad you got the parking ticket sorted out, that's brill. Hope you enjoy your dinner out tomorow night. i wouldn't worry about it to be honest, you only have a birthday once a year, enjoy it xx

A very Happy Birthday to you for tomorrow :D

And good luck with your weigh-in on Wednesday, I shall be looking out for it :)

Thanks again.
Had a lovely meal out, chose something that sounded pretty ok SW wise, but it turned out to be made with fresh pasta and cooked in a very oily sauce:( Tasted nice tho and i did eat it all up:) Birthday's only come once a year tho, and i didn't have a pud or alcohol with meal - but may have a drink of wine or bacardi and diet coke later if the urge takes me:)

Morning hun, glad you enjoyed your meal out, well done on resisting the wine and pud. Hope you have a good day today and good luck for weigh in, let us know how you get on xx

thanks betty.
Bloomin AF has arrived this morning, now all bloated!! Hope it doesn't affect WI. Been sooo good this week but my scales show little change. fingers crossed for later.

just half a pound this week after a very good week:( Hoping AF is to blame for some of this otherwise it's not fair as i had a STS last week. Hope to do better next week.

1/2 is still a half, you've done so well and lost so much weight! While I gave up for a few months you kept going, you really have done brilliantly! Fingers crossed for a bigger loss for you next week

Back