BBQ moan

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Why oh why when i go to my families BBQ's do they always make the sausages and burgers first. by the time the healthier chicken and skewers come i am practically foaming at the mouth, and i dont like to eat the salad without something with it. Sometimes, when i remember i take quorn ones but on more than one occassion someone has eaten this "accidently". GRRRR

They should cook the chicken first as all the fat from the burgers and sausages make the coals burn faster!

I hate it when people 'accidentally' eat my food. They know damn well it's my low fat stuff!

I can't wait to have a bbq! We keep having rubbish weather though. :(

theres no way you can ''accidently'' eat a quorn sausage! it doesnt look anything like a normal sausage and you'd certainly know after the first bite!

i feel your pain.. thankgod living away from home now its no longer a dailey thing now!

**Looks outside at rubbish british weather and frowns**

i feel your pain - i love a chicken or beef pepper kebab, but our 'health' food usually has to wait!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

*stamps foot* - *throws teddy*

x

that's so annoying!! i always take WW sausages and Joes Burgers anyways so they get cooked early with the other stuff!

But most of my family buy the "value" sausages and burgers and my quorn / linda mccartney ones are sooo much better. hmmm

But most of my family buy the "value" sausages and burgers and my quorn / linda mccartney ones are sooo much better. hmmm

I don't have anything else to add to this. I just wanted to say that I also love Jensen Ackles:gimi::gimi::gimi::heartpump::heartpump:

Thank you

:D

oh my good god he is gorgeous. i love supernatural. i watch it with my hubby :mad: but i pretend that it's just for the good story lines ;);)

I don't have anything else to add to this. I just wanted to say that I also love Jensen Ackles:gimi::gimi::gimi::heartpump::heartpump:

Thank you

:D

Hands off Josie & Tara, I called him first!!!!!!!

Oh, okay, I'll share, I get the weekends... ;)

Back