Be skinny for October - 10 mini week challenges to boost weight loss

Kellyhellen said:
Fab idea. Id love to join in too. Im not sure i can do the scan bran week as i dont attend classes (i assume this is where theyre from) but im up for the rest.

Can you buy scan bran anywhere else?

Do you want us to give our details/stats etc or shall we just chit chat amongst ourselves. Really looking forward to a challenge.

Im new to SW and have only been doing red days. Is the super speed soup a green recipe?

Also i could probably do with some pointers on green days if im to do that week. Keen to try it out though.

Wheres the holiday of a lifetime to? Good Luck with it and congrats on a great plan. x

You can buy scan bran from Holland and Barrett too x

Can I join to please??

:)
Can I join please - I am going on holiday on Fri 23 September (yippee) and currently need to lose 11lbs to get into the next stone which I would hope to do before them and this challenge is just what I need.
My weigh in day is Monday night!
Cheers
Tabsx

Wow welcome to everyone! I'll add everyone to the first post so we know who is on board. I'll put everyone's stats on too if you want to send them through to me I'll update them. Failing that you are welcome to post what you are doing throughout the week and then make sure you tell us your loss for the end of each week. Any help you need give us a shout.

I started with a 1 hour walk today with the dog. I've got Body Combat tomorrow and Zumba at the gym on Thursday so planned until Friday!

I really like this idea but there's no way I can do an exercise week this week - too crazy busy with essay writing for a 10000 word essay to hand in on Friday. I could make it a no chocolate week instead if we can swap the weeks around to suit ourselves?

I've already planned for a fish week next week and done a lot of the shopping so will be sticking to that. There's also some weeks where it wouldn't make a difference to me (ie I don't drink alcohol) so would probably do another week twice rather than the no alcohol week.

My stats are that I'm 13st 6lbs and want to lose 1 stone in this 10 week challenge! I weigh on Mondays.

I could make it a no chocolate week instead if we can swap the weeks around to suit ourselves?

Of course adapt it to suit you... I designed it this way to fit me and know it won't be to everyone's schedule. Will add you to the list. Good luck and welcome on board. :family2:

Hiya could I please join the challenge too, sounds like a great plan an will be even better with everyone supporting each other x

When we starting this? From next weigh in? I'm 12 9 recently had second child and need to get focused now and loose the weight

I'll be doing the exercise week once I've had my injection, too exhausted until then so will start Monday x

Will add everyone else tonight, you can start whenever you like and at whatever point you like. I started on Tuesday with week 1, going well so far I've done an hour exercise everyday! Back in work today though so not sure how the rest of my week will pan out just yet

I'm still sticking to my no chocolate - although forgot that would mean no alpen lights! :( I'm at my niece's Christening tomorrow so will have to try to resist the chocolate cakes that are bound to be on the buffet table!

I'll start exercise today then but start wk 2 in wed (weigh in day) so I'm in line with everyone else then the scan bran wk I'll make another exercise week

Please can I jump on Board - My weigh in is on a Friday.

I can get Scan Bran from Holland and Barrett - so thats cool.

mm Fish - not a lover of fish but I'll do my best.

ooo so up for this...

Kats

I'm up for this, want at least 14lbs off by the 7th of October for my holiday to Turkey :D

x

Am so excited about challenge, I've just ordered a kettlebell to do some exercisesx

That's great well done to you!

I didn't manage to do my exercise yesterday but, to be fair, I have done way over 20 minutes every other day:

Tuesday - 1 hour walk with the dog
Wednesday - 1 hour body combat
Thursday - 1 hour Zumba
Friday - 4 mile walk

Tonight I'll either go to the gym or do Zumba on the Wii, tomorrow I'll do wii fit. Not sure what day I'll be getting weighed this week with my shifts... probably Tuesday morning. Sneakily jumped on the scales this morning and should be on for a 2lbs loss which is on target :D then no chocolate week! How is everyone else getting on?

Tuesday - 1 hour walk with the dog
Wednesday - 1 hour body combat
Thursday - 1 hour Zumba
Friday - 4 mile walk

Tonight I'll either go to the gym or do Zumba on the Wii, tomorrow I'll do wii fit. Not sure what day I'll be getting weighed this week with my shifts... probably Tuesday morning. Sneakily jumped on the scales this morning and should be on for a 2lbs loss which is on target :D then no chocolate week! How is everyone else getting on?

Thats real good, I haven't started properly this week, am going to do exercise and chocolate week starting wed.

I did walk 2.5 mile on Friday and walked 0.5mile yest but that prob shouldn't count as it was just strolling with my 3yr old.

Next week i'm going to start some kettlebell routines after reading Kron's thread "way to shape up" (she went from a size 16 to a size 6 in 6months!!!) I also want to start C2 5K again, only got two days in last time but really enjoyed it.

Hope everyone else is doing well, I'm synless until wed now as kinda went off rails last night, but can pull it back

Back