Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Good luck today! busy must be good for hunger even if it's bad for water in take xxx

Thankyou, managed to get a fair amount in so far... :)

Thankyou.

Warcraft was ok, I have never even seen the game so it was probably harder for me to follow but it has got me interested in the game now!
I would love to know what you think if you do go and see it!

Ha, they did have to make it in such a way for it to be accessible to people who hadn't even heard of the game franchise, so it's interesting to hear it from the view of someone like yourself as all my friends have played it! There are two main titles associated with it, Warcraft (solitary combat strategy game) and World of Warcraft (online multi-player role-playing game) and the second great if you like a bit of adventure, doing your own thing, doing some quests, it's a good thing to dip into when you are a bit lonely and bored as there's so many people to talk to! I've met some amazing people through the game, some have even become friends we see on regular basis over the course of nearly 10 years!

As a response to your post on my diary - diarrhea in cats is never a good thing, do you know why your Bengal has it? Apparently giving a little bit of plain natural yoghurt on a regular basis (avoiding the stuff with sweeteners in) can help to replenish their gut bacteria, but without knowing what illness your poor fur baby is suffering from, it's hard to give any advice. :( .

Ha, they did have to make it in such a way for it to be accessible to people who hadn't even heard of the game franchise, so it's interesting to hear it from the view of someone like yourself as all my friends have played it! There are two main titles associated with it, Warcraft (solitary combat strategy game) and World of Warcraft (online multi-player role-playing game) and the second great if you like a bit of adventure, doing your own thing, doing some quests, it's a good thing to dip into when you are a bit lonely and bored as there's so many people to talk to! I've met some amazing people through the game, some have even become friends we see on regular basis over the course of nearly 10 years!

As a response to your post on my diary - diarrhea in cats is never a good thing, do you know why your Bengal has it? Apparently giving a little bit of plain natural yoghurt on a regular basis (avoiding the stuff with sweeteners in) can help to replenish their gut bacteria, but without knowing what illness your poor fur baby is suffering from, it's hard to give any advice. :( .

Will definitely look into the games!

Bengals notoriously have sensitive tummies and we have had to switch him to gluten and wheat free food and he has prebiotic paste but the slightest change or scare can set him off!
The vets have done all the tests and say it is just him.
We rehomed him a few weeks ago so it has been a steep learning curve! x

Ok, I had a day meal off plan today which I am not going to discuss on here as its horrible reading about food but it was a conscious choice as we had relatives we haven't seen for years visit and have a meal.
I am not feeling guilty for it as it was a choice and with my thyroid problems I may very well have to spend 99% of my time on exante anyway just to maintain so this has to be liveable for me.
Hope you all had a good day x

Wow, the sun has finally come out!

Back on 100% today, as much as I enjoy eating occasionally I love getting back onto the plan, I feel so much healthier and brighter!

Went swimming this morning and will be going out for a walk later so hopefully I will be burning through some of yesterdays calories!!

Hope you are all having a great day x

Well done for getting straight back on track :)

Thankyou.
I never have a problem to be honest, I think the occasional meal keeps me sane!

Well done for getting straight back on it...I always find one turns to two, two turn to three and on! Amazing for you and such a good sign for the future x

I think it's because it is only ever planned meals, I have never given in to temptation. It helps I know in advance so I have it to look forward to

Really sensible. To allow yourself when it's important/for an occasion, rather than just because you're tempted. I shall try to follow in your footsteps!

I try ;)

Really sensible. To allow yourself when it's important/for an occasion, rather than just because you're tempted. I shall try to follow in your footsteps!
This is such a good idea! At least that way it's a decision you have thought through rather than a blow out for no reason! I'm definitely going to do this!

This is such a good idea! At least that way it's a decision you have thought through rather than a blow out for no reason! I'm definitely going to do this!

It really has worked for me.
In the 10 weeks I have had 3 planned meals, I have only eaten on those occasions and it is a great way to focus for me x

Back