Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Morning.

My body is hanging on to the 2lb 'weight gain' from the weekend which is very annoying! But I know it will come back off as It is more than likely water weight and I really shouldn't eat gluten!
Got another busy day planned, hopefully I will find some time to enjoy the sunshine..
Got a lot of walking to do, try and get some of this 'gain' shifted!!

I'm really impressed Nat, well done on getting back on it! I guess if you can prepare yourself for an occasional meal off then it's not too bad getting back to the diet, and as you rightly say, sometimes it's nice to have a break, just for sanity! x

2lbs is nothing at all, I gain about 4lbs after a day off and it goes within a few days :) Remember there's 4-7 lbs of water that shifts around, so there's lots of leeway x

I'm really impressed Nat, well done on getting back on it! I guess if you can prepare yourself for an occasional meal off then it's not too bad getting back to the diet, and as you rightly say, sometimes it's nice to have a break, just for sanity! x

2lbs is nothing at all, I gain about 4lbs after a day off and it goes within a few days :) Remember there's 4-7 lbs of water that shifts around, so there's lots of leeway x

Thankyou x
I am a complete control freak so the only way I can do it is organised lol

Morning.

My body is hanging on to the 2lb 'weight gain' from the weekend which is very annoying!
Got another busy day planned, hopefully I will find some time to enjoy the sunshine..
Got a lot of walking to do, try and get some of this 'gain' shifted!!

Walking sounds good, definately got the weather for it! Well done for firing away at the plan. I think that's always the number one thing, and you're doing it. The weight from one day to the next will move about, but by sticking to the plan this next week you're guaranteeing yourself a loss! nice one!

Morning all, what a beautiful day!

I am still hanging on to this pesky 2lb but it could be hormones (heres hoping!)
Been swimming already this morning, and I have lots to do round the house today, I really need to get a job, I need that focus now.
I apply for several jobs each day but don't seem to be good enough for any of them, I just need someone to give me a chance. I am very capable and hardworking but I am just not very good at selling myself, lack of self confidence I suppose
Anyway, onwards and upwards

It's the same with jobs when I apply, I'm really bad at making myself sound good on paper, it's really demoralising when no one calls back... but perseverance is the key, apply to lots of different ones, and sooner or later a few will call back! My fingers are crossed for you!

The two lbs will go, remember it's just water hanging on for dear life! You'll still be losing weight no matter what the scales say! I hope you enjoy the sunny day and have a bit of time to relax a bit too x

It's the same with jobs when I apply, I'm really bad at making myself sound good on paper, it's really demoralising when no one calls back... but perseverance is the key, apply to lots of different ones, and sooner or later a few will call back! My fingers are crossed for you!

The two lbs will go, remember it's just water hanging on for dear life! You'll still be losing weight no matter what the scales say! I hope you enjoy the sunny day and have a bit of time to relax a bit too x

Thankyou Minerva, I swear you always know the right thing to say!
I have had 4 interviews so far but no luck, doesn't sound like many but I must have applied for at least 50 jobs.

I am hoping I will step on the scales one day and have lost half a stone overnight lol x

You will learn something from each application / interview you do, and the right job will come along for you hun. You sound very focused and committed, and surely they're attributes that any employer would want in a candidate!

Hope that pesky 2 pounds leaves you today :)

Hey Natalie, the only certainty with this diet is that if you follow it you'll lose weight that 2ibs going to disappear soon!
Pretty impressive the swimming, must be good exercise. Good luck with the job hunting. Have you got an audible account?
This is a pretty good audiobook it's basically excerpts from Jack Cranfield's live talks, but they have put them together into something that makes sense and it has some good ideas etc in it. I brought it 2 months ago. If you don't have an audible account you can listen to it free for a month, by opening a free trial.

This is the best book I've read on confidence (read it about 4 years ago) it also has a script in it for job interviews Marissa Peer - Ultimate Confidence It has a CD looks like they changed this to a download now, for hypnosis which is really good too.
Also for when you get an interview - this is a great little site : famous people interview you and you get to practice thinking on your feet etc.

Sure you'll find a job soon. Good luck on the plan this week!

You will learn something from each application / interview you do, and the right job will come along for you hun. You sound very focused and committed, and surely they're attributes that any employer would want in a candidate!

Hope that pesky 2 pounds leaves you today :)

Thankyou, I really do hope so :)

And that pesky 2lbs needs to do one now!

Hey Natalie, the only certainty with this diet is that if you follow it you'll lose weight that 2ibs going to disappear soon!
Pretty impressive the swimming, must be good exercise. Good luck with the job hunting. Have you got an audible account?
This is a pretty good audiobook it's basically excerpts from Jack Cranfield's live talks, but they have put them together into something that makes sense and it has some good ideas etc in it. I brought it 2 months ago. If you don't have an audible account you can listen to it free for a month, by opening a free trial.

This is the best book I've read on confidence (read it about 4 years ago) it also has a script in it for job interviews Marissa Peer - Ultimate Confidence It has a CD looks like they changed this to a download now, for hypnosis which is really good too.
Also for when you get an interview - this is a great little site : famous people interview you and you get to practice thinking on your feet etc.

Sure you'll find a job soon. Good luck on the plan this week!

You're right, it will go I am just impatient lol.

Fab information thankyou, I will definitely look into these, I do have real confidence issues so I should find them helpful :)

Yes, swimming is great, I go 4 times a week and use a swimtag which tracks my lengths, stroke, calories etc so it is real motivation

Hope your day went well Nat :)

Those couple of pounds will go soon :D

Thanks Darcy, had a productive day which is always good!

I am going to chop a bit off my hips soon if it doesn't go!!! :)

When's your weigh in day Nat? I'm sure those pesky pounds will come off for you :) x

Technically today lol, it is officially sts boo!! x

Boooo! Never mind - they will come off this week I'm sure! :) we can do this!

Hopefully! The annoying thing is I had lost the 2lbs since last weeks weigh in but gained it in water at the weekend!! x

Back