Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Argh! I retain water really badly - I'm refusing to weigh myself until Sunday cos it will definitely be up and down I reckon - especially with the amount we have to drink! Good thing is there water will go quicker! :) x

Natalie I feel your pain, although I'm falling off the plan more than I stay on it these days. Sorry you didn't see a loss this week, but you know that next week you'll get a big whoosh!

I have 3 weeks to lose 10lbs. If I don't lose 10 I will lose 9. Or 8. LOL. Please tell me that even I can stay 100% for that short a time? :1461:

Natalie I feel your pain, although I'm falling off the plan more than I stay on it these days. Sorry you didn't see a loss this week, but you know that next week you'll get a big whoosh!

I have 3 weeks to lose 10lbs. If I don't lose 10 I will lose 9. Or 8. LOL. Please tell me that even I can stay 100% for that short a time? :1461:

I hope I get a whoosh, at the moment I would be glad to see any slight budge on the scales - obviously downwards!

Why not change your goal, don't put the pressure on of a weight, set yourself the target to do say 7 days 100%. You know you will be pleased with the weight you lose but there won't be so much pressure if you just take a few days at a time x

Hi! Hopefully those 2lbs will be off soon! Its more than likely the warm weather that's contributed to a bit of water retention too. X

Hi! Hopefully those 2lbs will be off soon! Its more than likely the warm weather that's contributed to a bit of water retention too. X

Thankyou, keeping everything crossed! x

Busy start to the day.
Went swimming first thing then needed to go and buy some trousers in the hope that I will get an interview to wear them to!

Really hungry today, really can't wait for ketosis to kick in!
Hope you are all having a great day x

Nice Natalie, i find drinking a lot of water (but not too much!) helps me to send the hunger back to where it belongs.
Well done for going swimming again, and grats on all the weight you've lost so far!

Thanks, yes I am already on 3.5 litres a day, occasionally 4! Spend most of my time in the loo!

I'm impressed with 4 litres of water :D

......if I manage 1 litre I'm doing well - though I do drink a lot of coffee too :rolleyes:

I'm impressed with 4 litres of water :D

......if I manage 1 litre I'm doing well - though I do drink a lot of coffee too :rolleyes:

Yes but at the moment I am not working so I can drink without worrying about the er consequences!

Morning

housework this morning and swimming this afternoon, with job hunting in between, wow my life rocks!
feeling a bit low about life at the moment so if I am not around a lot please excuse me. I will still be 100% just finding life really difficult.
Hope you all have a good day x

Sorry to hear you're feeling low - sending lots of lovely thoughts your way and hope you are happier soon. Good on you for staying 100% even when you are down - that takes massive amounts of commitment and courage x

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. Job hunting is hard, it can sap the life out of the most confident people, big hugs xxxxx

Hey Nat, yeah like others sorry you're feeling a bit low. Something I learnt with this diet is it's ok to feel like rubbish now and again, i think food masks out our feelings sometimes, like it's easy to eat something nice etc and feel good temporarily. But we're kind of psychologically naked on this diet. Perfectly normal of course to feel down sometimes, and then get your mojo back. Hope you do get your mojo back! Just got an email about 4 week supply of shakes for £50
http://www.exantediet.com/diet-prod...hgemail&utm_content=TCMemail&widget_id=262537
thought id share!
You're always so positive, look forward to when you recover your mojo, your doing awesome!

Sorry to hear you're feeling low - sending lots of lovely thoughts your way and hope you are happier soon. Good on you for staying 100% even when you are down - that takes massive amounts of commitment and courage x

Thanks Womble x

Back