Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Hello just popping by to say you are doing really great! The exercise sounds great too, and hopefully it means the weight you are losing is pure fat rather than a combination of muscle and fat... so while the losses are getting smaller, they may actually be more meaningful in the long run!

Good luck with the job hunting.

Hello just popping by to say you are doing really great! The exercise sounds great too, and hopefully it means the weight you are losing is pure fat rather than a combination of muscle and fat... so while the losses are getting smaller, they may actually be more meaningful in the long run!

Good luck with the job hunting.

Thankyou, how are you getting on with exante? x

I'm doing ok, but I am terrible for cheating at the weekends, so had a very small loss for the past few weeks. However, I have recorded a loss every week, so I'm not too downheartened by it. Like you, I do a lot of exercise (mixture of running, cycling, body weight exercises, pilates and zumba) as my ultimate goal is to be HEALTHY rather than thin. I do think a lot of the strength exercise do make the weekly losses smaller, as we're putting on muscle weight at the same time as losing fat, so trying to focus on my shape rather than what the scales tell me. And the difference in my shape has been amazing over the past 9 weeks. I've dropped two dress sizes and am starting to feel a lot more confident in my clothes. Saying that, my lower belly is a big problem area and think it will be a while before I consider wearing a dress without doubling up the spanx!!

I think sometimes the 'cheating' keeps us sane!
I am trying to build my exercise up, I have fibromyalgia so have to take it slow but I am getting there and like you I want to be healthy....and thin!!!
I haven't really checked with regards to size loss, I know my clothes are getting looser so going in the right direction!
I hope one day I will be confident, I may even let someone take my photo!!!

:woohoo:soooo day 3 and 100% again

extremely proud of myself.!!!
I have a scheduled day off a week sunday - the 14th so my goal is to stay 100% until then.
I have only had one scheduled day off so far and it seemed to help the weight loss, though it is scary as you always retain water for the next day or 2!!

Did another half mile on the exercise bike this afternoon but I am not sure I can do anymore today, my legs really hurt and I need to be able to do my exercises in the morning!

Hope you have all enjoyed this beautiful sunny day! And I hope you are all ok :)
See you tomorrow!

Well done!!! You're doing fantastic. The first few days are the hardest!!!
I'm going away for a week at the end of May and then for 2 weeks end of July. I'll be off plan for the 2 week holiday and trying hard to stick to it in May - but they'll be lots of alcohol so I'll prob increase protein and a few carbs. Not really sure yet.

Well done!!! You're doing fantastic. The first few days are the hardest!!!
I'm going away for a week at the end of May and then for 2 weeks end of July. I'll be off plan for the 2 week holiday and trying hard to stick to it in May - but they'll be lots of alcohol so I'll prob increase protein and a few carbs. Not really sure yet.

Thankyou, I am never usually hungry just feel the need to taste real food!!!

luckily I only have the one holiday planned.
Once back I am going to test doing 5 days on and then not do it at the weekends, see how the weight loss goes :)

Bit like 5:2 in reverse.
I guess you need to try and see as water retention is often the problem when you eat carbs.

Exactly, I will probably try and get nearer to my goal and then try.

even if I could lose a pound a week I would be pleased :)

Yep 52 lbs in a year. A good way to look at it.

Good on you Nat for sticking with it. You know you'll see another good loss next week. And IKWYM about wanting to eat but not being hungry - it's weird, isn't it?

I hope that the right job comes along soon. If you're getting interviews that has to be a really good sign.

Good on you Nat for sticking with it. You know you'll see another good loss next week. And IKWYM about wanting to eat but not being hungry - it's weird, isn't it?

I hope that the right job comes along soon. If you're getting interviews that has to be a really good sign.

Thankyou, it is just weird because in the past if I went for an interview I always got the job! One of them was for Tesco and I wasn't even good enough for that!!!

I was thinking this morning and I wanted to thank all of you, even those who just read and don't comment. Without all of you I would have no support, if you aren't doing this kind of diet it is hard to relate and it makes you feel a little isolated, especially when everyone around you is eating.
So Thankyou! it is because all of you that I can get up each morning and try to be positive and face the day, whatever it may be, on 600 kcal.
I know I can come here and talk or laugh or learn or vent and I won't be judged just supported!

Anyway, another good start to the day, the sun is shining and I have done my start it up workout, hurt a lot today but I soldiered through!
I will try and do 2 lots of exercise bike later. I WILL do another 100% day, I WILL!
Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Hope you all had a good day :)

I was 100% again, so very proud of myself.
8 weeks today I will be on holiday so having an 11 day off plan break so I would really like to reach my first goal by then which is 26lbs away, that works out at 3.25lbs a week. keeping everything crossed

You can do it!!!
Totally agree about this group.
I just told hubby i wanted a Chinese and he told me to go get a bath and look at those Labuitin shoes I'm getting when I reach goal! Then I've come on here to keep me focused!!!

Nat that's lovely to read. I totally agree - nobody gets how hard this is until they're doing it themselves. Your goal is achievable - totally. What other diet could you say that about? Just think about that holiday and how much better it will be when you're slimmer. We have to be strong. Weekends are hard, but we're all here for you (even at 1am, LOL)!

You can do it!!!
Totally agree about this group.
I just told hubby i wanted a Chinese and he told me to go get a bath and look at those Labuitin shoes I'm getting when I reach goal! Then I've come on here to keep me focused!!!

I Hope So!
My other half is not unsupportive but he lacks thought when it comes to cooking and eating in front of me, especially my favourite foods and never compliments me on how far I have come. Hope you have a good weekend x

Nat that's lovely to read. I totally agree - nobody gets how hard this is until they're doing it themselves. Your goal is achievable - totally. What other diet could you say that about? Just think about that holiday and how much better it will be when you're slimmer. We have to be strong. Weekends are hard, but we're all here for you (even at 1am, LOL)!

I really hope so, pushing myself everyday to try and get there! Hope you have a great weekend :) x

Back