Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Good Morning :)

another great start to the day, animals fed, washing on, exercise done :) and now sitting down to a cup of redbush whilst the other half lazes in bed!
I am aiming for another 100% day! Harder when the oh is here scoffing all day.

We will go out for a walk with the dogs later so that will be 45 to an hour and then I will aim for 1 mile on the exercise bike later - not bad for a girl with fibromyalgia

I hope you all have an amazing day, catch up later :) x

You put me to shame on the exercise! Going to clean my car inside then putting a garden corner sofa together so that should be a good start lol x

You put me to shame on the exercise! Going to clean my car inside then putting a garden corner sofa together so that should be a good start lol x

Haha, I don't exactly enjoy it, because I have an underactive thyroid my metabolism needs a regular boost!!
Any movement is movement, mind you would rather be on the exercise bike than cleaning the car!
Hope you are having a good day :) x

Well, another day of 100%!
That is 5 days, 5 WHOLE DAYS!!!

I have been fairly active today aswell which is good.
I am a bit concerned as I have been sneezing and getting a sore throat, last thing I need as there are no throat sweets I can use that won't put me out of ketosis.
I don't need anything impeding my weight loss at the moment, I really need to reach my first target before I go on holiday.

Hope you all had a great day :) x

Sounds like you've had a great day so far!! I need to do more exercise!!

Sounds like you've had a great day so far!! I need to do more exercise!!

Thing is I tend to do all or nothing, not too helpful as my legs are killing me now!
I hate the gym though, find it really boring so finding things to do just at home gets difficult!

Morning all, not such a good start to the day today :(

I have a raging sore throat and feel like crap.
Also, yes yes I know I shouldn't weigh everyday but I do, I need to, anyway for the last 3 mornings I have consistently lost 1.2 lbs. This morning I am weighing half a pound heavier - WHAT IS THAT ABOUT??????
I understand not losing anything - I expect that most days but to put on? This is the first time in 6 weeks I have put on, what am I doing wrong?

I haven't done the exercise dvd today - I have an interview Wednesday and I need to be better for that, I did 1.5 miles on the exercise bike and my usual crunches, squats, push ups etc.
Will probably go out for a walk later and do more bike this afternoon and more push ups (I am trying to strengthen my arms)
I really hope this isn't the beginning of the end weight wise.
Throughout my life I do a diet and lose for a couple of weeks and then it stops working - hence why the doctors put me onto this in the first place, they cannot work out why I can't lose weight or consistently put it on

I hope you all have a better day than me :) x

Really struggling.
Really want to eat something.
Sitting here thinking of the cheese slices in the fridge.
Trying so hard not to slip.
I think it is because I am so tired, our neighbour is a nightmare, it is like trying to sleep in a nightclub when he is having a party so barely had any sleep.
Trying to stay strong

Morning all, Hope you all had a great weekend

I stayed strong yesterday and I am very proud of myself .
Did the start it up workout this morning but I am still battling a cold so couldn't put 100% effort into it.
Only did half mile on the bike yesterday afternoon and 10 push ups but I did 45 minutes ironing and a few other energetic activities so hopefully that's enough.
On major countdown for my holiday, really want to get to my goal but have a scheduled day off planned, hope it doesn't put me back too much

Hope you all have a great day

Hope you all had a good day.

I have stayed 100% again which I am pleased with
Got a job interview Wednesday and I am already nervous!
It is something I think I would really enjoy but it is something I haven't done before so I am not sure how successful I will be!

Well done you're doing great. Have you had your weekly weigh in yet?

Thankyou MrsN.
No, weigh in is tomorrow, would really like 4lb this week but with the gain not sure that is going to happen!

How are you getting on?

Thankyou MrsN.
No, weigh in is tomorrow, would really like 4lb this week but with the gain not sure that is going to happen!

How are you getting on?

You never know!!! The scales are so unpredictable for me at the moment! I stayed the same a few weeks ago and was 100% TS. I'm not sure about my weigh in tomorrow / maybe 2/3lb if I'm lucky.

Morning all :)

official weigh in this morning - 4lbs.
This cold/flu/virus what ever it is needs to do one now. So exhausted this morning can barely put one foot in front of another letalone do my workout.
I managed half a mile on the exercise bike and my crunches, squats etc. Very disappointed in myself but I need to get better.
Had a vanilla shake with coffee in it, wow, wish I had tried it before! It was yummy! Nice to have something different too!

Hope you all have a good day x

Hope you have all had a good day.
only managed another 0.5 miles on the bike, stayed 100% though.

hope you all had a good day x

Morning

Busy today, done workout, had a shower, off food shopping for the other half, then I have an interview then a blood test!
Bit nervous about the interview, hope my tummy doesn't rumble! Really would like this job so makes me extra nervous!
I hate blood tests too, always make me feel like I am going to pass out.

Put on again this morning, not a great start

hope you all have a good day x

Fantastic well done on your loss this week! That's great - are you pleased?
Good luck for your interview later!!

Back