Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

I really hope the company don't make too many cuts and your OH isn't one of them! That sounds so stressful, I'm sorry.
But do try to remember - even though it is hard - that eating won't solve the problem and possibly may make you feel like life is *more* out of control. It will only hurt you at this point. Is there any way to do a positive activity instead - just in case the worst happens, start browsing other jobs that he could apply for? Or make plans just in case? Make a list of things you could do in a proactive way to help the situation and alleviate your fears. Having a physical piece of paper in front of you might help put things into perspective.

x

Thankyou, a list is a very good idea, I do love a list!
I will try and turn the control around x

You're doing so well!
My friend has fibromyalgia and swears by infra-red saunas to get rid of the pain. Look them up. Some gyms have them and when I've been really achy they've helped me too. :)

That's really interesting thankyou!
I will google that now!

Haha, yeah, my life revolves around lists, I can never keep everything I need to do/remember in my head. I hate getting old! :p

I love a good list, I just like the satisfaction of crossing things off it!!! :D

Morning, hope everyones ok.

Got a busy morning this morning, off to take the boys for a walk and then off to explore a local country park! Hope it stays dry.

Feeling really hungry at the moment, don't know if its because I have a day off tomorrow or just one of those things, I know I am still in ketosis so can't be that!
Weight loss is going nowhere this week which is annoying, you get a bit complacent that you are going to lose each week. I know I am putting pressure on myself because of my 7 week time holiday goal of another 22lb.

Hope you all have a good day x

Morning, hope you all had a good weekend.

Had a day off plane yesterday for a birthday celebration.
Didn't go mad but ate enough. I find it very strange that nothing tastes as good as I imagine it will. The food tastes ok but in my head it will taste delicious and it doesn't, it just gave me a tummy ache and I felt like I needed to sleep.
I am actually looking forward to getting back on plan today, I feel light and energetic when I am on plan, I just feel sluggish and bloated after yesterday.
My plans for holiday eating may have to change, I don't want to feel like this for my entire holiday! I was planning to be off plan entirely but I may just need to sleep and not move if I do!

Heres to day 1 of 100% :)

Hope day one was ok? I'm back to day one myself today :mad: x

Thankyou, its rubbish isn't it! not too bad yet, will be in the next day or 2 it will get worse for me! x

Morning

-3lb for me this week
Feeling a bit weary, always do for the first 2 or 3 days getting back into the plan
hope you all have a good day x

Feeling very guilty....I usually have just 3 shakes a day but I have just had a bar instead...Feel like I have failed myself really because I set myself the goal of only having a bar on the day I go swimming

It's really not the end of the world :) Sometimes on these diets we feel like we need to chew something, I remember on LL I LIVED my days for the bar each day. We were allowed one per day, it felt so special. You haven't failed, not at all. You're still 100% on plan, you're still going strong! You're just listening to your body, that's all. It needed that bar. x

It's really not the end of the world :) Sometimes on these diets we feel like we need to chew something, I remember on LL I LIVED my days for the bar each day. We were allowed one per day, it felt so special. You haven't failed, not at all. You're still 100% on plan, you're still going strong! You're just listening to your body, that's all. It needed that bar. x

I know its absolutely ridiculous, I just feel I let myself down when I have a target! x

Well done on the 3 lost.. You should not feel like you have let yourself down by going off plan.. All the excercise you do is amazing. This diets hard enough as it is and you still push the excercise too.. I wish I had the motivation to do even a tiny amount compared to you x

Thankyou x

Back