Because I need to be accountable somewhere!!!

Morning, hope everyone is ok today.
I have impetigo at the moment which I only get when I am run down or have the flu so trying to go a bit easier at the moment.
I have resided myself to the fact that I am not going to reach my target by my holiday.
I have another 21lbs to go which is not going to come off in 6 weeks and 3 days :(
I will have to rethink my goal I suppose, it would have been the first holiday ever where I felt comfortable in my clothes.

Hope you all have a good day x

Hey Nat, some goals can sometimes be a little unrealistic as the body does what it's gonna do and there's sometimes nothing we can do about it. BUT, you ARE doing everything you can. I have a goal of losing 26 lbs by the end of August, but I don't think that's achievable - so I'm content with being within a few lbs of that. It's better to be closer to that target than further away? You still have lost an AMAZING amount of weight, you really should be proud! So what if you're a few lbs short in 6 weeks? You'd be nearly there! <3

Hi natty.. Hope you feel better soon.. Have a good day x

Thankyou supernova, and you :) x

Hey Nat, some goals can sometimes be a little unrealistic as the body does what it's gonna do and there's sometimes nothing we can do about it. BUT, you ARE doing everything you can. I have a goal of losing 26 lbs by the end of August, but I don't think that's achievable - so I'm content with being within a few lbs of that. It's better to be closer to that target than further away? You still have lost an AMAZING amount of weight, you really should be proud! So what if you're a few lbs short in 6 weeks? You'd be nearly there! <3

My body seems to have decided to do its own thing now lol.
If I can lose 3lb a week most weeks I will have to be happy! x

Stay strong Nat, you're doing really well. It's tough when your body is fighting against you, but you seem so determined and have a great mental attitude, I'm sure you will come through it!

Hi Nat,
Just caught up with your diary- you are doing really well.
Hope you feel better
Sadie

Nice loss again Clare - you really are very consistent. I like seeing your losses as you're a week ahead of me! You're right on target for your holiday. Just imagine what another 20lbs off will allow you to do :)

Hi Nat,
Just caught up with your diary- you are doing really well.
Hope you feel better
Sadie

Thankyou for popping in :)

Nice loss again Clare - you really are very consistent. I like seeing your losses as you're a week ahead of me! You're right on target for your holiday. Just imagine what another 20lbs off will allow you to do :)

Wow thankyou, its funny I read everyone elses post thinking how well they are doing compared to me! Didn't see myself as doing well!!! :)

Morning all, Hope everyone is well and had a good day yesterday!

I managed to stick to just shakes yesterday which I am pleased with. I seem to have a gluten sensitivity which I am not sure is because of the hypothyroidism but I think the gluten makes me retain water so the bars aren't the best idea for me o_O.
I will have to have one today though as I am going swimming and I burn around 300 kcal a swim so I have been advised to have an extra pack on swim days and I was shaking when I got out of the pool last week so clearly a shake wasn't enough!
I am trying to have my packs in an 8 hour period so I have to work out where to squeeze an extra shake in! :eek:
I always do mine in a blender with Ice and 250ml water so they end up at over 500ml liquid each pop, not conducive for swimming when you need to wee every 5 minutes!!!

12472749_510562945797086_5907187496023977230_n.jpg

When people get disheartened that they've only lost a few lbs, this is what 5lbs of fat looks like, absolutely crazy I know, a lot more than you think

Hello, great diary and you are doing so well! And that pic has inspired me! And the amount of exercise you are fitting in is making me feel very lazy.... :)

And I think you have 6 weeks til your hol? If you carry on with your recent losses you will be pretty close to your goal of 21lbs anyway!

Good luck xx

Hello, great diary and you are doing so well! And that pic has inspired me! And the amount of exercise you are fitting in is making me feel very lazy.... :)

And I think you have 6 weeks til your hol? If you carry on with your recent losses you will be pretty close to your goal of 21lbs anyway!

Good luck xx

Thankyou for popping in!
I just saw that on facebook and thought it was applicable!!
Yes 6 weeks tomorrow, keeping everything crossed!! xx

OMG look at that fat!!! Is that really only 5lbs? Nice pic Clare! :)

Just sped read your diary And enjoyed reading. You're doing great and I feel inspired and may need to restart a new diary here.

OMG look at that fat!!! Is that really only 5lbs? Nice pic Clare! :)

I know its scary isn't it!

Just sped read your diary And enjoyed reading. You're doing great and I feel inspired and may need to restart a new diary here.

Thankyou for taking time to pop in a read! let me know if you do start a diary :)

Feeling tired this morning, not sure if it was the swimming or if I still haven't hit ketosis.

Going to do between half a mile and a mile on the exercise bike this morning and probably some resistance band work depending on how much my muscles ache!!
Trying to focus on the fact that I just need to lose 6 more lbs and I will be into the 14's :wee:ooh and that will be 3 stone off!

I have decided to cut my goals down into smaller chunks so they feel more achievable!
Going swimsuit shopping this afternoon :hide: not looking forward to that!!!

Back