beccas diary

She could be having a growth spurt though too, sounds like what teddy does with his, I'd try offering extra milk too as that's got balanced nutrition and calories rather than solids isn't as balanced and might be missing things she needs giving extra solids at least milk covers everything xx

That's what I thought it could e a growth spurt, last few days of has worked out she has had 6 milk feed jnc her dream feed which is more than norm and then her solids

Well Amelia went to sleep at 7.30pm last night and I woke her to feed at 11, however instead of waking sleepy she teas wide awake and thought it was playtime so I fed her and got her back down at 12.30 and she woke at 7.40 am so she did great still.
I not sure whether I should be waking her for this feed I jus feel it far to early for her to go through otherwise

It's upto you, you can always try a night of no dream feed see if she wakes up?
I don't think it's too early ted done it from 9 weekish, there's only one way to find out and that's to not give it her for a night or 2 see if she wakes up, I'd give it more than 1 night though because the first night might just be habit x

That's another reason I wouldn't do teddy cus he doesn't wake up sleepy ever as soon as his eyes open he's wide awake x

Recent pic of amelia

Attachments

• image-2534980388.jpg
    image-2534980388.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 46
Rrr how sweet, Amelia starting to get fed up of her things now like her swing etc it's like she gets bored haha, jus ordered a sit me up cosy an gknna get door bouncer and walker for when she ready, what does Hollie like ?

Ah Naomi loves her walker, but she can only go backwards lol. It's great at this age where they start doing new things but Naomi gets bored really easy too x

Back