beccas diary

i didnt know thats what it was till i read up on it,but whwn i came out of hospital with the stitches i was in more pain then than actually giving birth,i couldnt wee etc without being n pain or even sit properly.i just kept cryin coz cudnt hardly walk or gt out or watever cz was in pain.
dreading going bk in n not sure what will have to do with amelia.i should imagine its oNly a day case but nt sure

Ouch hope it's better soon! With my tear with Jesse was like that that's why I decided to have c section with teddy cus it was awful recovery and I could hardly move! xx

I never realised what it was that's disgusting of the hospital to have to put u through that ! Amelia will prob go with u u might have to stay over night x

last night i was constant breastfeedimg from 8-11 ,in end gave her 2oz bottle then she
slept 11.30-2.20
fed 2.20-3
slept 3.15-6.30
fed 6.30-7
slept 7-9

she seems to be taking 5oz far too easy,is this a lot For fiVe weeks old?
the more fornula she has will she msybe not have as many oz?

beccaharrison89 said:
i didnt know thats what it was till i read up on it,but whwn i came out of hospital with the stitches i was in more pain then than actually giving birth,i couldnt wee etc without being n pain or even sit properly.i just kept cryin coz cudnt hardly walk or gt out or watever cz was in pain.
dreading going bk in n not sure what will have to do with amelia.i should imagine its oNly a day case but nt sure

I googled it, really wish I hadn't the pictures are terrifying. Hope your sorted soon x

beccaharrison89 said:
last night i was constant breastfeedimg from 8-11 ,in end gave her 2oz bottle then she
slept 11.30-2.20
fed 2.20-3
slept 3.15-6.30
fed 6.30-7
slept 7-9

she seems to be taking 5oz far too easy,is this a lot For fiVe weeks old?
the more fornula she has will she msybe not have as many oz?

Naomi took 6 oz last night between 10-12 then another 2.5 oz, she often takes 5 oz a time and she's only 3 weeks, hv is happy with that x

I thought that, but I spoke to hv and she said give as much as they want, if it's too much they'll bring it all back up then you know there just doing it for comfort but what I do when she's finished with one bottle I give her her dummy, or play with her, cuddle etc try take her mind off it in case she doesn't really want it but last night she had the 6oz over two hours so she never just drunk it all in one go so half hour later she was still searching so I did another 3 oz bottle and she took 2 and a half. If Amelia's goin through a growth spurt too she will be hungrier

ok well i looking forward to getting on the bottles fully as the breastfeeding was just too Much.going to give her as many feds formula as can til boobs get sore n then will mst prob express little bit off or give her the odd feed till milk drys up.mw sed it wud take week to two to wean her off fuly n for my boobs not to fill up.
it will be so much easier bottle feeding too when Visitors come as i Norm tale myself out the way
was hoping to start getting out more now changing to the bottle aswell but i wnt be now going bk in hospital:(

Teddy 9 weeks and take between 5-7 oz a feed he sleeps through though well last bottle between 8-10pm and then up 5/6am for morning bottle sometimes at night he will have a 6oz then 2hours later have another 3 or 4 oz just give whatever she wants a good advice I got for bf was sometimes you feel your feeding constantly for a day or 2 but formula interrupts that because baby is giving your boons a message make more milk then you catch up and they longer between feeding again xx

I didn't see your last post about stopping breast feeding x make sure you're really sure you want to stop before you do, I regret not trying more with teddy but alot went wrong for us and my milk dries up but can still get abit out sometimes and we've not bf for 3 weeks now x

I always make an extra 1oz incase he wants more so he average drinks 6oz I make 7oz bottle incase he wants extra x

I'm worried I will over feed her she's always hungry she's 3 weeks has 3 oz milk every 4 hours b4 bed she has 5 should I give her more in day she crys when she finishes x

I personally would give her more if she wants it, that's what I do but it's your decision, if you not sure ask you hv but Naomi very rarely has just 4oz and she's fine, each baby is different though, you can give it a go and see if it suits her x

do you girls put ur babies down awake to sleep?
im trying to do this as i dont want amelia playing up wanting to fall sleep in my arms or ohs as i No it will do us in good in future

beccaharrison89 said:
do you girls put ur babies down awake to sleep?
im trying to do this as i dont want amelia playing up wanting to fall sleep in my arms or ohs as i No it will do us in good in future

Yeah I put her down to settle and sleep by herself for that exact reason but its easier said than done she likes to be close so in the day she's usually fine but at night she has her awake time so I need to make sure she's ready for bed before I put her down otherwise she wants up again. She's asleep now but she needs to wake up so I get some sleep tonight x

Back