beccas diary

had a really good day todAy,got up and me and oh did house top to bottom inbetween feeding amelia. we scrubbed whole house as we aint had proper gud clean for ages.
also feel better as had shower n washed hair n already bathed amelia earlier.
now oh jus goNe to work til 10 so jus waitin for amelia to wake for feed then hopefully she will go to around 10-11 and then every fours hours ish through night

ok she seems to take the dr brown bottles better,she Guzzles the tommee tippee ones ha n it seems she can control the others.i going to buy some norr dr browns ones i think,they are expensive but seem to be working well for amelia and they go up to 9oz

ye it is,u jus track sleeps feeds etc but gives u good idea of each day n c if there any lil routine.
amelia jus had 4 and half oz Bottle and wont settle.put her down on moses and she kicKing about. got friends coMing toNight too,always the way

had a terrible day and night with amelia yesterday,she was getting so upset all day.she didnt sleep hardly at all in the day and last night was really sick.she was crying out in pain as if it was wind.
for the last week she has only had one poo a day and shes been straining a lot,i spoke to h.v about tHis but she said there was notHing wrong. after stressful day she went asleep at 12-4 then i fed her and she slept 5-7.45.
i have tried everything for her wind,i statted off with infacol then i changed to colief which was very good but is maiNly for colic wHich she hasnt gt so i changed her to gripe water incase the colif was too strong.didnt like gripe water so went back to infacol and since she been strugging last night ive gave her colief twice anf that seems to work best i just worry its too strong

beccaharrison89 said:
had a terrible day and night with amelia yesterday,she was getting so upset all day.she didnt sleep hardly at all in the day and last night was really sick.she was crying out in pain as if it was wind.
for the last week she has only had one poo a day and shes been straining a lot,i spoke to h.v about tHis but she said there was notHing wrong. after stressful day she went asleep at 12-4 then i fed her and she slept 5-7.45.
i have tried everything for her wind,i statted off with infacol then i changed to colief which was very good but is maiNly for colic wHich she hasnt gt so i changed her to gripe water incase the colif was too strong.didnt like gripe water so went back to infacol and since she been strugging last night ive gave her colief twice anf that seems to work best i just worry its too strong

If its workin. Then stick with it and dont feel bad she obviously needs it hun. At the moment i seem to get two settled days with ruby then the rest are feed feed feed! She does have formula top up at 1.30 and at bed time now as i could handle only having 40 to 60 mins between feeds

Havent been on for a while had bad news Week ago that my stepdad had died,just been finding it hard as still have to keep going for amelia.
How is eVryone getting on?

beccaharrison89 said:
Havent been on for a while had bad news Week ago that my stepdad had died,just been finding it hard as still have to keep going for amelia.
How is eVryone getting on?

Hey hun I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I can't imagine how you feel, I hope your holding up okay, just look after you and Amelia everyone else can wait xx

Amelias doing great. Last night she slept from 9.30-4 and then 4.30-7.30.she had her first needles the other day and was so brave. She is only pooing once a day or every other day and she is straining terrible. It is still soft but she really struggling to go. She cried a lot yday in pain

Back