beccas diary

Ah sorry to hear you got a lot going on, I hope your okay. You know were all here if u need to talk

Well done Amelia. Naomi slept 12.30-7 but I think she was hungry, she was flat out at 11 while waiting for her last bottle but about half past hubby knocked something out on the unit and woke her up she got such a fright, but she refused her bottle :)

Amelia slept 10.20-5.30 she woke up screAmin she hasn't had a poop for two days Nd she keeps straining and pushing but crying all time in pain. I have tried her with cooled boiled water with tiny bit of sugar is there Anythin else's can give her?

I always use grieve water but it don't do anything. I got dentinox so will see of that helps,smells of really strong peppermint. Amelia slept 9-12.30 and then 1-7

Will u let me know what that's like Hun im finding she's more wingy and colic at night she's sleeping so much better Amelia sleeps 1030-530 x

I not to fussed on dentinox Amelia seems to be quite ask after having her bottle with it in. I think it quite strong, so I not going to use it now. I must have tried everything in boots now haha, Amelia slept 9-4.30 and then 5.15-8

xxxjessiexxx said:
Hey bec howa Amelia x

Hiya jess , Amelia's doing great she is sleeping right through still. Shes been doing 11-6isjh or around about them times. Also her first tooth started poking through two days ago and she only 11 weeks old so she been a little irritable with that. I've. Just been using the baby bonjela and rubbing it on her gum. How's your Amelia ? X

That's fantastic she's sleeping great bet it's easier for u now too oh she has a lil tooth that's so cute I do not think Amelia will be far off a tooth I got Amelia in a routine bath 630 bottle 7 and in her swing till 10-1030 then i wake her for a feed she then sleeps untill 8 ( well most nights ) she don't sleep in the day thou I get to do jobs at night now or sit for a hour lol x have u got Amelia in a routine now x

Ye got her in lil routine now, she norm has five feeds a day her last one being around 10 and of she not awake I wake her for it now to keep her in routine. I norm give her tea time bottle then bath her. She slept 23.45-8 made up she doing great

I think I have attached some I have a new phone and not sure how to do it ha

Attachments

• image-4001204890.jpg
    image-4001204890.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image-31879780.jpg
    image-31879780.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 45
Back