Beckie's Skimming World Diary

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, been really busy. Been on plan though x

Evening Beckie - hows your day been love x

Sorry just got this, work is really busy at the moment and combined with the humidity at the moment I've been falling asleep at like 8pm :D food has been ok today but got some serious chocolate cravings :( x

Sorry just got this, work is really busy at the moment and combined with the humidity at the moment I've been falling asleep at like 8pm :D food has been ok today but got some serious chocolate cravings :( x

Yep I know that feeling, I was nodding off while Emmerdale was on last night at 7pm lol. Noooooo dont give in to the choccy!! Stay strong you can do it, have a nice bath and pamper,read a book take ur mind off it x

Yep I know that feeling, I was nodding off while Emmerdale was on last night at 7pm lol. Noooooo dont give in to the choccy!! Stay strong you can do it, have a nice bath and pamper,read a book take ur mind off it x

I didn't have any :D everyone at work today went to McDonald's and I took a large salad to eat whilst everyone had their meals lol WI tomorrow, after the most off plan weekend since I've started I'm a tad worried :cry:

This was my outfit for going out last week. This dress didn't fit before I started SW :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 45
Awww you look lovely Beckie and well done on the NSV with the dress

Good luck for WI im sure it will be fine think positive x

Thanks
:D

I lost 1lb which I'm happy with considering the cake and wine. I also got my first SOTW as I've had 6 losses and no STS or gains. Yaaaay. Off to get my hair done now, hope you have a nice day :) xx

Well done lovely - thats great.

Ooooo pics of hair plz :D its the minis LAW lol

ive just got back from town and got caught in a short shower and it's gone sticky outy :eek: I'm going out tonight so once I'm ready I'll take pics :D

Bought a new playsuit and top, playsuit is a 12 but I think if it wasn't for boobs I could have got a 10. Also got a casual top in a 10. I've noticed I've gone from getting 12 and sometimes 14 (I used to use big boobs as an excuse haha) to 10s and 12s again. So I hope I can say I've dropped a dress size :woohoo:

Sounds good to me whoop whoop - I need to get re measured for bras :-( Mine are shrinking fast I got measured in Sept last year and had gone from a 40DD to a 36DD. They are now too big for me boooo x

Sounds good to me whoop whoop - I need to get re measured for bras :-( Mine are shrinking fast I got measured in Sept last year and had gone from a 40DD to a 36DD. They are now too big for me boooo x

oh no, I want mine to shrink I never fit in anything lol. This was last nights outfit :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 43
16 syns today whoops. Couldn't resist an aldi tiramusu :D back on plan 100% tomorrow x

Ahhh Beckie you look lovely chick. x

Thanks :D sorry I've not been online much recently I've not been very well yesterday or today :( I've been sticking to plan but having all my syns but I'm planning to get back on track with exercise from tomorrow onwards :) hope you are having a nice week so far xx

Hi Beckie!

Just thought I'd pop in for a nosy, your food always sounds yummy :)
Hope you're doing we'll xx

Hi Rosie, how are you? I've not been making much different recently but I'm determined to make a recipe this week :D I move in a week so trying to eat the cupboard up :D x

Food today!

Breakfast - strawberries on 2 wheetabix, banana, 150ml of milk (semi skimmed, about 3 syns?)

lunch - sweet potato, mixed salad (no dressings) with beans and a grape pot

tea - sweet potato chips, 2x Linda McCartney sausages (3syns, original as ran out of red onion) with grilled pepper and halloumi (HExA)

snacks - French fries 4.5 and I'm going to have a fruit salad. I had one weathers original also (1 syn?)

total - approx 11.5syns

ive got some food in today so should be better syn wise tomorrow :woohoo:

I'm good thank you! Plodding along :) I saw somewhere you have a lovely new place to move into, how exciting! I bet you are having some weird meals trying to use stuff up haha.
I think I might have a green day this week and have some halloumi, I see you have it quite often! Do you have it plain?
Last time I had it was in a restaurant and it was marinated in natural yoghurt and tandoori spices served on a rocket salad! Divine xx

I'm good thank you! Plodding along :) I saw somewhere you have a lovely new place to move into, how exciting! I bet you are having some weird meals trying to use stuff up haha.
I think I might have a green day this week and have some halloumi, I see you have it quite often! Do you have it plain?
Last time I had it was in a restaurant and it was marinated in natural yoghurt and tandoori spices served on a rocket salad! Divine xx

today I had packet pasta, the free bachelors one that's cheese and broccoli, peppers and halloumi again haha they will be some even stranger meals next week lol
i always have halloumi plain but the yoghurt one sounds amazing! I may have to start marinating it! Xx

Back