Beckie's Skimming World Diary

Monday - back on plan!

breakfast - scrambled eggs, baby plum tomatoes, beans

lunch - halloumi and sweet potato salad, shape yoghurt (syn free?)

dinner - 2x Linda Italians sausages (0.5 syns each) with spinach, balsamic vinaigrette and rice (1 syn as half a microwaveable pack)

snacks - Alpen x2 (HExB) meringue (3syns) laughing cow blue cheese slice (2syn) splash of skim milk (0.5)

syns =7.5

Also in non slimming world news we need to move house within the next few months (landlord needs our flat) so currently looking online at new places. Don't know to be excited or scared haha we've been here nearly 2 years now x

Tuesday

Breakfast - banana, beans and scrambled eggs with peri salt (1/2 syn)

lunch - jacket potato, cheese string x2 (HExA) rocket salad, cappuccino muller light and blueberries

dinner - Linda McCartney Italian veg sausages x2 (1syn for both) and large salad of mixed roasted veg

snacks - Alpen light (3syn) hifi salted caramel (HExB) oranges and kiwis, laughing cow cheese triangle blue cheese (2 syns) choc chip large snack a jack (3syns)

total syns - 10.5

Thursday

breakfast - spaghetti, scrambled egg in fry light, banana, peri salt (.5 syn) tea with a dash of milk (.5 syn)

lunch - mixed salad with halloumi and roasted sweet potato, with fat free vinagerette, muller cappuccino and strawberries and blueberries

tea - 2xbrown bread from small loaf (HExB) slimming world chips, 2 Linda Rosemary veg sausages, 25g low low grated cheese (4 syns) large superfree salad

snacks - shape coconut and pineapple yog (.5syn) meringue (3snys) grapes

totsl syns - 8.5

image.jpgToday I craved a cheesy chip butty so made a SW one

2x brown bread (HExB)
sw chips
25g low low cheese (I had to syn but could be HExA)

:D

Evening Beckie - hows you hun? Ah I hope you find somewhere to live quickly. Im thinking I need to try some halloumi I love cheese :D

Evening Beckie - hows you hun? Ah I hope you find somewhere to live quickly. Im thinking I need to try some halloumi I love cheese :D

I'm good thanks Sheila, how about you? Good day? Halloumi is my fave cheese, it's not like any other. I get the lighter one and grill and use for HExA most days haha. I feel like I've eaton loads today I don't know why, but I did a 5.6km run this morning so hope it evens out :D I've got a day of house viewings tomorrow and I'm trying to plan SW food around them lol xx

I'm good thanks Sheila, how about you? Good day? Halloumi is my fave cheese, it's not like any other. I get the lighter one and grill and use for HExA most days haha. I feel like I've eaton loads today I don't know why, but I did a 5.6km run this morning so hope it evens out :D I've got a day of house viewings tomorrow and I'm trying to plan SW food around them lol xx

Im knackered lol works really busy at the mo and a bit stressful :( thank god its Friday tomorrow.

Is it a rubbery cheese? Is it strong tasting?

Im knackered lol works really busy at the mo and a bit stressful :( thank god its Friday tomorrow.

Is it a rubbery cheese? Is it strong tasting?

oh no sorry to hear that, hope you have a better day tomorrow, if not remember it's Friday :D

It's quite mild really, a little but rubbery but not as much as babybel and cheese strings and those kinds of cheeses. It's great on salads :eat:

Hmmmm love halloumi!!
good luck with your house viewings! Where you moving to? X

Thanks we we signed for one yesterday in Sale (near Trafford, greater manchester). It is perfect, it's a brand new flat with a duplex bedroom upstairs and it's next door to the pub, has parking for me and tram is 200m away for OH :D I move in the end of the month and can't wait!

WI was today, somehow I lost 2.5lb :eek: which is 8 loss in total (5weeks) and got my half stone award. So happy!

:woohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Thanks we we signed for one yesterday in Sale (near Trafford, greater manchester). It is perfect, it's a brand new flat with a duplex bedroom upstairs and it's next door to the pub, has parking for me and tram is 200m away for OH :D I move in the end of the month and can't wait!

WI was today, somehow I lost 2.5lb :eek: which is 8 loss in total (5weeks) and got my half stone award. So happy!

:woohoo:

Well done on the fab loss and your sticky this week Beckie your doing great!! The flat sounds ideal and of course we will need pics lol x

Well done on the fab loss and your sticky this week Beckie your doing great!! The flat sounds ideal and of course we will need pics lol x

Thanks :D yes I will take loads when we move in :) everything is coming in brand new so hopefully it will be pretty plush, I should've packing today but can't face it haha x

Thanks :D yes I will take loads when we move in :) everything is coming in brand new so hopefully it will be pretty plush, I should've packing today but can't face it haha x

You know the saying .... dont put off until tomorrow what u can do today!! You could do it today cos the weather is pants and have a lovely Sunday rest day :D

You know the saying .... dont put off until tomorrow what u can do today!! You could do it today cos the weather is pants and have a lovely Sunday rest day :D

True :D I need to clean today also as we've been so busy it's such a mess :eek:. Had a piece of garlic bread with lunch as a treat and going to have a mini tiramisu after tea tonight :) then back on plan as of tomorrow :)

Really naughty weekend this one, first weekend off plan since starting SW whoops. Back on it tomorrow :) x

why what u done lol

Two mini tiramisus in two days and a generous portion of a free jumbo chocolate sundae. Been on plan today though :D

Back