Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Wow busy day and well done on fitting in the gym aswell,that's good considering the lack of sleep,well done also on a good day food wise :0)

Thanks guys.

Very pleased with myself today. It's a great feeling when you have 100% day.

Day 4 26pp 16 weeklies

B- nutrigrain-3pp

S- apple
Plum

L- bagel-4pp
Ham-2pp
Low fat spread-1pp
Cherry tomatoes
French fries-2pp

S- grapes
Chicken-2pp

T- wholewheat pasta-6pp
Peas-1pp
Asparagus
Goats cheese-3pp
Parmesan-1pp

S- highlights hot choc-1pp

Exercise- 40 mins - 3ap

Total- 26pp
Weeklies used-0
Weeklies left-16pp
Ap earned-3pp

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks guys.

Very pleased with myself today. It's a great feeling when you have 100% day.

Day 4 26pp 16 weeklies

B- nutrigrain-3pp

S- apple
Plum

L- bagel-4pp
Ham-2pp
Low fat spread-1pp
Cherry tomatoes
French fries-2pp

S- grapes
Chicken-2pp

T- wholewheat pasta-6pp
Peas-1pp
Asparagus
Goats cheese-3pp
Parmesan-1pp

S- highlights hot choc-1pp

Exercise- 40 mins - 3ap

Total- 26pp
Weeklies used-0
Weeklies left-16pp
Ap earned-3pp

I never ever seem to have them so I wouldn't know. Silly question but how do you work out ap's???? I never know how much iv walked!!

I use my pedometer but there is also info in the books you get when you join. It goes by your weight and intensity and how long you do it. Sorry cant be of more help.

Becktoria79 said:
I use my pedometer but there is also info in the books you get when you join. It goes by your weight and intensity and how long you do it. Sorry cant be of more help.

Cool il have a look thanks!:) I don't wanna use them I just would like to know!:)

Well done on100% day looks a yummy one too! X

Looks like an excellent 100% day, well done. Really yummy sounding but still restrained and in control. Could do with one of those days myself this week!

Skittlelover - another less precise way to work out AP is 70 calories of exercise = 1 AP.

I updated my food diary last night but then my phone died as I'd just finished! Annoying!

Wednesday
Day 5 26pp 16weeklies

B- porridge and fruit-5pp

S- chilli Doritos-5pp
2x packets of wotsits-5pp
Options-1pp

L- veg soup-0pp

S- mini smarties-2pp

T- pork stir fry with wholewheat noodles-9pp
Mini smarties-2pp

exercise- 1hr walk-3ap

Total- 29pp
Weeklies used-3pp
Weeklies left- 13pp
Ap earned in total-6pp

Not a bad day I think. Got a busy afternoon ahead as gonna do a proper clean up of the house and then bake some cakes for the end of summer school tomorrow. This could add some points to my day! I shall try to be strong!

Ergh very annoying with your phone,I had nearly finshed my diary for the day the other night and got booted from the site! Very annoying,enjoy the rest of your day and I hope the last day of summer school goes well,food looks good,lots of yummy treats :0)

Urgh I've only got 2 rooms clean. They're cleaned properly but I've no engery to clean anymore. Still, I'm getting there. The other rooms won't take so much effort.

Also I'm making WI Friday evenings from tomorrow so I will show a gain but til it evens out I'll do an unofficial WI on Saturday mornings. This is to accommodate my fri night unpointed treats. We're at the in laws for tea tomorrow night and so thought a good time to start.

2 rooms done is good..nothing wrong with spreading it out abit! Good idea with the wi's,good luck for tomorrows and I hope you have a nice meal out tomorrow :0)

Yup to doritos and Wotsits they are lower in pp that I suspected might treat myself to some! X

Another great day under your soon to be smaller belt! And a thorough clean of two rooms sounds like very good work to me. I never seem to manage a thorough clean of even 1 at the moment - just crisis mess management! I must be tidier. I must be tidier.

Good luck for friday weigh in. I like the sound of unpointed friday evening treats, is that going to be a regular weekly thing? I must say I really really liked no pointing stuff at the end of last week and at the weekend but I don't quite trust myself enough yet.

I am sitting down for the first time today! I am exhausted. I've not had tea tonight but been sampling cakes and cake mix so won't bother really not hungry.

I had 15 points before I made the cakes so reckon I'm ok. Too tired now and boyfriend irritating me but no real reason to be irritated. Just over tired I guess. Night night!

Good luck for WI tomorrow evening!!
Yummy to chilli Doritos! I love them with salsa and cheese in top and then in microwave! But I'm a pig!! :)

How are you feeling today?

Soooooo evening WI (fully clothed) looks hideous! Showing 11st 7.2lb a 5lb gain but must put it into perspective and think that my previous WIs have been first thing in the morning and naked so I reckon it'll even out eventually. Will have better idea of true gain in the morning. I'm pretty sure I've gained as scales have been showing that all week and been off plan all day.
I took the whole day off plan as I feel thoroughly shattered and feel in need of comfort food. I ate cake for breakfast, met my mam after work and had a very indulgent hot choc and Brie, ham and apple chutney panini for lunch.
We are no longer going to the in laws (I'm glad as feel I would be rubbish sleepy company) so my comfort tea is this- pork and apple sausages and cheesy mash! I can't wait.

I have some severe kitty envy today. I dreamed we got 2 new kittens last night and woke up telling my boyf I wanted them. Then I got to work and my colleague, completely out of the blue announced she got 2 kittens last night! I am so jealous. Tomorrow is our year anniversary of getting our house, I think we should mark it with a trip to the cat and dog shelter! My only concerns how ChaCha will react. She has lived happily with other cats before but she is rather an attention seeker. I doubt we'll get kitty number 2.

I'm sure the gain is just due to the amount of hours difference! Not really looked at all ur diary, I hope ur doing ok!

Thanks Sarah. Has bad bank holiday weekend but stuck pretty much to daily allowance during the week. Back to work on Monday so will be much easier in my normal routine.

Back