Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Sounds like a fun day beck- shopping!

Food sounds good too! Sometimes it's nice to just have simple foods!

Good luck for tomorrow wi and boot camp im sure ur start back on ww will help at the wi!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Thanks Sarah.

Went to boot camp this morning- I am so very proud of myself for this! It was boxercise, so I only give myself 3ap for 45 mins of this as it feels like lower intensity than when I do all the circuit type stuff of squats and burpees etc...

I'm making Wednesdays my day 1 from now on, this is to limit any temptation of post WI unpointed treats. I am going to boro on Friday with the boy to see my mamand going out for a meal and drinks so need to be extra good. I was considering a fast day but I'll see how things stand on Monday to see if that's necessary. I've been quite good at sticking to dailies the last few days, barely going into weeklies, so hopefully I can keep that up and wear my gorgeous dress I got for Xmas on my birthday!

My God I've had such a painfully lazy day! I just have no motivation to do anything! I'm gonna have to clean up a bit just so I don't feel too guilty!

We have had a lazy day too! But I have tidyed up and took the dog out earlier so not too bad! Im all achey today from my cleaning the last 2 days

You are definitely entitled to at least one lazy day over half-term, and it doesn't count as lazy anyway as you went to bootcamp this morning!

Hope you get a good result at weigh in, I think you deserve a great result with how well you have done over the last week. Lots of exercise and really controlled, tasty and healthy food.

Are you away for you birthday next week? Sounds like you will manage to save enough points for it, as you say you've pretty much stuck to daily pp since pointing things again.

Lost 1/2lb which I'm pleased with as had missed 2 meetings and knew that I'd gained at least 3lb in that time, so glad I got it off again plus a bit extra!

Not sure what the boyf has planned for my birthday, it's a surprise! Exciting eh?

I wish I could enjoy being slovenly but I always feel guilty about it which is silly really. I've always been like that! Silly!

Lost 1/2lb which I'm pleased with as had missed 2 meetings and knew that I'd gained at least 3lb in that time, so glad I got it off again plus a bit extra!

Not sure what the boyf has planned for my birthday, it's a surprise! Exciting eh?

I wish I could enjoy being slovenly but I always feel guilty about it which is silly really. I've always been like that! Silly!

Ohh well done on the loss, that is excellent, especially after missed meetings.
I know what you mean about feeling guilty about sitting around. I did a run today and wasn't much in the humour to do much after so kinda sat around, now I feel lazy!

Thats a great result beck! Considering u got ur 3lb gain off aswel! Did u tell ur leader u gained that so actually u did well since last wi

Great news on your loss. Big well done. Make sure you enjoy the rest of half term and no feeling guilty about having some relaxing time without keeping yourself busy!

Thanks guys. Been a funny couple of days food wise, my routine out of sync with being off work so wednesday was bit of a write off and then yesterday I ate crumpets for breakfast and tea and nibbled on some cooked chicken and cheese in between! I think I maybe had about 22pp yesterday. Just wasn't really bothered about food. Suppose that is good as an out for meal tonight and possibly pub lunch tomorrow.
Went to boot camp again. I am very proud of how I've gone at such an early hour in the holiday. Think I'm crazy but glad I've done it. Today was actually the only one of the 3 that I felt like I wanted to stay in bed!

Really really impressive that you have got to all 3 of your bootcamp meetings while on annual leave.

Hope you enjoy all your plans over the weekend.

Do u think its the boot camp that has made u wanna eat more?

No I haven't really been eating more. During the day yesterday I had a smoothie for breakfast then just grapes and a ryvita and extra light Philly then we went for a meal and I had bruschetta and salmon with asparagus and poached egg but didn't eat it all. Today I've eaten more; crumpets with jam, out for another meal and had duck pâté on toast and a goats cheese risotto. I had bought myself some French onion soup and crusty roll for tea but didn't want it but I did eat a big bag of malteasers! I've done some high estimation of points and reckon I should have about 10 weeklies left which isn't so bad ( I haven't counted alcohol points). I got my totm today which could account for the chocolate nibbles.
Anyhow my time with family was lovely but very sleepy now and not happy thinking about having to go back to work on Monday, still at least got my birthday on Friday to look forward to and I think the boy is taking me for a weekend in Durham! Can't wait!

Sounds like a very enjoyable couple of days, the duck pate and goats cheese risotto sounds especially delicious. A conversative estimate of 10 weeklies left isn't too bad after two meals out and chocolate nibbles at all. YOu've done really well sticking to daily pp recently so sure the rest of the week will be fine.

I am sharing the back to work miserableness this weekend :( Keep looking forward to your birthday though and I am sure it will go quickly. Is it a 4 day week for you or do you have to go to work on your birthday too? I guess in schools have annual leave outside of the holidays isn't really doable.

Hope the return to work hasn't been too stressful this week.

Have a great birthday tomorrow and if you are going away for the weekend make sure you have an awesome time :)

Enjoy your birthday and well done on going to bootcamp on week off! X

Hi guys, thanks for birthday wishes, been a bit AWOL this week.
I had a great birthday thanks but unfortunately got ill with cold last Tuesday, this messed up my appetite and exercise plan but was determined not to let it spoil my birthday! Boyfriend had booked us a weekend away in York which was lovely. Lots of nice food consumed but not much drink, despite one of our fave cocktail bats being in York. I drank very little on Friday night (wine with dinner and 3 bottles of sol) and on Saturday puked so much I actually burst a blood vessel in my eyeball! Lush. I currently have a nice red eyeball that freaked me right out when it emerged yesterday morning! So me and drink aren't on great terms right now, although I've been very friendly with chocolate! This stops tomorrow however! I'm going back to WI (I skipped last week due to feeling completely yucky) and expect a gain but it's about 20 weeks til our holiday and I will have holiday photos I like the look of myself in!
So back on plan full throttle, back to boot camp after a weeks absence and back to 26pp per day.
I shall catch up with you guys soon.

Glad you had a nice weekend although the eyeball incident sounds horrible! Arghhhh! I am really really squeamish about eye balls and veins so the idea of a burst blood vessel practically makes me convulse.

Where are you off to on holiday this year? Twenty weeks is a good time span to get some really good results for those holiday photos Although I am sure you would look fab anyway.

Back