Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

My thoughts are with you today, hope you are ok x

Ah thank you guys. I appreciate your comments Was a hard day. I got extremely upset during the funeral and cried lots which was a big surprise to me. I'm also premenstrual so that's prob got a part in it. But it was a nice service and hopefully now my mam and grandma can relax a little. Very tiring though.

Not been on plan today for obvious reasons but actually not eaten crazy. I am however about to take a galaxy bubbles hot choc to bed with some Halloween chocolate lollies to dip into it and eat all melty! I'll get back on plan tomorrow except for alcohol which I'm not pointing tomorrow night.

I shall attempt to catch up with everyone over the next couple of days.

Becktoria79 said:
Ah thank you guys. I appreciate your comments Was a hard day. I got extremely upset during the funeral and cried lots which was a big surprise to me. I'm also premenstrual so that's prob got a part in it. But it was a nice service and hopefully now my mam and grandma can relax a little. Very tiring though.

Not been on plan today for obvious reasons but actually not eaten crazy. I am however about to take a galaxy bubbles hot choc to bed with some Halloween chocolate lollies to dip into it and eat all melty! I'll get back on plan tomorrow except for alcohol which I'm not pointing tomorrow night.

I shall attempt to catch up with everyone over the next couple of days.

Aww funerals are never easy and hopefully things will settle down for you all now.
Yea don't worry bout being off plan,you will get back on it.Sw suits you :0)

Funerals are hard but it can also be comforting to say goodbye. I hope your feeling okay.
Sending you lots of love and hugs xx

Thanks purple and sparkle. My night out plans have been cancelled which really pissed me off but at least I didn't delve into a tub of ice cream to compensate- actually I went to tesco garage to pick up some sausages for the boys breakfast and really really wanted to get a box of celebrations for £2! Bargain. I came away with a big maoam only. Wow!

Pretty much on track today

B- banana, nectarine, vanilla activia and 35g muesli

L- baked potato, beans and salad

S- grapes
2x bottles Budweiser (not counting)
Maoam -15g bar -3syns

T- salmon terriake with black rice, pal choi and sugar snap peas (this was a ready meal I got from M&S for last night but didn't want to waste so ate it tonight. Ingredients are pretty much all fresh and free just some sugar in the terriake stuff so 5 syns maybe a safe bet?) - 5 syns

Just realised I've had no healthy a's today do gonna warm up some milk to make a galaxy hot choc.

So 10 syns total.

Got a lovely salary this month so some more autumn shopping us deffo on the cards this weekend and get some lovely stationary to get ready for the masters course on Thursday. Not sure whether to return the dress I got last week as not sure when I'll wear it now as not out for a good month now. Hmmm I'll try it on again and see how much I love it. Xxx

Sorry bout the 3 kisses I obviously thought I was sending a text to my boyf after typing the word love!

Oh and I've gone back to my old phone as that other one was doing me head in!

Far too much fuss and drama for so early on a Saturday morning! My boyfriend had his driving theory test booked for 8am today. Firstly that is a ridiculous time to have a test on a Saturday secondly he gets there and hasn't got his paper slip just his card licence. So he had to come all the way back home and I had to find his paper slip. He is so stressed about it though, and superstitious! We have one of them lucky cats whose arms wave that we got in hong kong, and this morning it had stopped, so he's like 'what's the point? I should just not go. '
Then when he got his paper licence he hadn't changed address from our old house so he was swearing about that, but it was fine. He's gone now. I hope he passes or it'll be a very miserable boy I get home. I shall have to make myself scarce and spend all my wages!

Oh dear, fingers crossed he passed! That is a rather stressful start to a Saturday morning.

Glad the funeral went as well as can be expected and it sounds like it didn't hugely affect your food choices so thats good. I really like the sound of the hot chocolate with halloween chocolate lolly! I am a complete sucker for anything halloween inspired. I was very very tempted by some chocolate chip shortbread bats in morrisons the other day just because they were bats, I'm not even that keen on shortbread. Your meal last night sounds lovely, I was going to ask for the recipe until you mentioned it was from M&S.

Its a real shame your night out was cancelled, could you are OH go out at some point over the weekend so you get to wear your new dress? It really does sound fab - hope you end up keeping it.

Have fun splurging with the extra wages - I am presuming this is the summer school shifts literally paying off?

Yeay he passed! Happy start to the weekend. Unfortunately we are both so tired from a 6:30 alarm on a weekend that neither of us inclined to go out and celebrate so it's dr who on the sofa for us tonight.

We did go into town and I bought yet more clothes! I must stop. Another lovely going out dress that I couldn't resist although social opportunities are looking up soon. A lovely leopard print jumper, a huge thick warm jumper that will come on school residential with me and a skirt that I may take back, I can't decide yet! Oh and stationary for my masters!
We went for lunch at this 50's diner place that had so many tempting goodies on offer but I was very good and had a sparkling water and a starter portion of pasta with tomato and basil sauce. The suave tasted like it wasn't full of nasties and so I reckon about 6 syns maybe. Now to plan my week of food and do online shop and some knitting.

Yay that's great news that he passed..enjoy your chilled night at home and lots more lovely clothes have been brought,that's good and the stationary of course :0)
The pasta with the tomato and basil sauce sounds yum and well done on resisting the naughty treats :0)

Glad he passed after all the drama - know what you mean I've been on half6 starts most of the week including today eww which means up at half5 and by teatime I want to go to bed lol!! X

Last edited:
Glad he passed, thats great news. Is he far off taking his practical test?

Sounds like a nice day's shopping and very restrained choice at the restaurant. I think jumper shopping is imperative at the moment, its got so cold and autumnal over the last week its great! I know I said there would be no more shopping for me but I in looking through stuff to pack for holiday on friday I discovered I only had 2 warm hoodies which if I am planning on spending a whole week walking up hills in October I don't think that's going to do it so found a really lovely soft, fluffy and very snuggly grey hoodie in sainsburys.

Ooh you can get some good buys in sainsburys and asda I think!

Thanks about the test guys, hopefully he will take his theory in November. That would be great.
I was quite proud of my choice in the restaurant actually. I was sooo tempted by lots of other stuff but thought to myself, what would I rather have, a nice meal or a loss on the scales on Wednesday. This doesn't always work but it did this time.

More stressful news, my grandma got taken into hospital yesterday with severe pains in her abdomen. They initially though appendicitis but blood tests showed no infection. The good thing is she went to stay at my mam's after the funeral on Thursday so my mam was there. But my poor mam is just sooo stressed and she has her own health problems including taking tablets that supress her immune system, so being around A&E probably isnt great for her either. Anyhow they think my grandma has an infection in her urinary tract, she has had 2 bad water infections in the last 6 weeks so Sonething needs investigating. She has a scan this afternoon so hopefully things will be ok but she's 87 and I can't help but worry. I had a few tears last night but it sounds like its not too serious so trying to keep optimistic. I'm exhausted however, it been an emotional week so I've cleaned this morning and about to have a bath, rent a movie and then make a yummy roast chicken dinner this evening.

I shall catch up with you guys shortly. X

Whoops I firgot to put in yesterday's food

Day 3 SW green day

B- banana

L- pasta in tomato and basil sauce- 6 syns

S- grapes
Nectarine
Greek mullerlight -1/2 syn

T- chicken pizza with courgettes, peppers and onions , 45g low low cheese- healthy a and b (chicken as h b)
Mash with cheese - 2nd healthy b
Rocket and red chard salad
2x activia vanilla fat free

S- galaxy bubbles hit choc- 2syns

Total - 8 1/2 syns

Perhaps too much yoghurt there but given last night's moodi think it's acceptable!

Sorry to hear about your grandma. Glad it doesn't sound like its too serious, but understand its still very emotional. Fingers crossed she will get sorted and be home as soon as possible.

Looks like great choices foodwise, despite the emotional stress. Predictably I am very excited about pizza chicken and cheesey mash :) was the 6 syns for the pasta for oil? If so I reckon you could count that as a HEB and the cheese in your mash as your second HEA (it looks like you only had 1 and get two As and Bs on green).

Sorry to hear about your Grandma,glad that she is in safe hands and will soon be on the road to recovery! Emotional time indeed for you,well done for remaining in control with the food :0)

Thanks atomic. I'm not sure what was in the sauce, it tasted like it was fresh made and not from a jar so I was counting for oil so I'll do that then! I only put a bit of cheese in the mash instead if using milk and butter. It was lovely, that low low is very melty! I loved the chocken pizza and reckon next time I'll put ham and pineapple in!

Back