Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Thanks guys. Not been so great food wise last 24 hours. I've been attacking a considerable amount of maoam! I don't know what it is but I can't get enough of the things! I must stop.

Hey Becks. Have you tried the "fruit nuggets" from asda? They are only 1pp per bag and made from (relatively) natural ingredients and I find they really satisfy my pretty much insatiable appetite for fruitella. Might be worth a try.

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks guys. Not been so great food wise last 24 hours. I've been attacking a considerable amount of maoam! I don't know what it is but I can't get enough of the things! I must stop.

Mmm they are rather yummy.. ;0)

Yeah, once they are there the are pretty hard to ignore I find. Its going to be one of treats for being on holiday next week - a packet of fruitella! As long as I can find a single pack, I wouldn't stand a hope against a multi=pack...

Atomic pink said:
Yeah, once they are there the are pretty hard to ignore I find. Its going to be one of treats for being on holiday next week - a packet of fruitella! As long as I can find a single pack, I wouldn't stand a hope against a multi=pack...

Could you spread the multi pack for the 5 days?

Becktoria79 said:
It's cos I got an order mixed up in asda online and ordered too many and got loads in the house! Lesson learned not to buy these things.

Yea it's hard when there's lots as it makes it more tempting!

The plan was to spread it over the week! Haha! All gone now!

Disaster! Our kitchen is leaking from the rain. I'm panicking and a little stressed! Bucket is out and praying for the roof not to cave in.

Just a bit fed up now Daisy but it could be a lot worse.

My grandma is having an operation tonight to have her appendix removed. The drs say shes healthy and should be no problems so hopefully that'll be ok.

Gone off plan tonight but not in a crazy crazy bad way except for some maoam. I'll get back on it tomorrow. A SW quiche is in the oven as I text. X

Can understand you being fed up.
That's good news about your Grandma's operation.Makes the blip more worthwhile,enjoy your quiche,I plan on making one some day :0)

They are very nice and easy to make too.

I think I'm just very tired too, been stressed all day about the fact my period hasnt happened yet but I did a test and that was negative so I'm not worried about that. My boss went home at lunch time with losing his peripheral vision in one eye and getting his words mixed up which is rather worrying and i am concerned about that. Then spent an hour with the other 2 teachers after school trying to sort out our timetable but we have 4 classes and 3 teachers and it's just doesn't add up! It'll all work out right in the end but just feels like there is so much going on right now and I was fine until the bloody roof leaked! But it could be a lot worse and trying to be positive, even if it doesn't sound like it. Whinge over. I think early night is called for.

Sorry for grumpiness!

Not grumpy at al,you are just worried and have a lot going on!
I hope your boss is ok and your period comes soon! The feeling of getting it and it doesn't arrive is not nice at all.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day for you :0)

Hope you are feeling better today and hot chocolate and top model did the trick. I watched it too, but fell asleep before the eliminations - grrrrr! How went home?? I had also intended to watch true blood afterwards too but was fast alseep long before so gladI had the foresight to sky+ it.

Totally understandable feeling rather overwhelmed yesterday, thats an awful lots of worries. I too tend to find that I can cope with one or two worries but more than that and I just can't separate out the problems and it all feels insurmountable. Hopefully the roof has stopped leaking - i wouldn't worry about the ceiling falling in though i think it would take a hell of alot of rain over a much more sustained period to do that.

Thanks guys. Today has been pretty positive despite an icky being sick start!

The kitchen roof is still leaking but given there has been no let up in rain that's understandable. The bucket isn't filling up however so that's good. The boss went to the dr and is fine. The kids were all really good. We seem to have created a solution to our time tabling issue without pounding on the door of the lea demanding more staff! My grandma's op went well last night so that's good too. Also I managed to figure out online enrolemwnt for my course which starts on Sunday.
I still haven't had my period but started my next packet of pills yesterday so doubt I will now. I shall contact the nurse to see if no withdrawal bleed is normal.

Atomic it was Lisa who went! I'm quite shocked as I think letitia was the worst.

In food news I've been pretty rubbish again. Completely thrown by the ickiness this morning and all I could face was some coco pops. Then I was really hungry so had 2 slices of granary toast . I stuck to plan til I got home and then had 3 light alpen bars. I prob won't have much tea though as appetite not there. I don't anticipate good things tomorrow. Scales on Sunday showed I was down a good couple of lb, scales today show STS and they're pretty in sync with SW scales (dead on last week). Must get a grip, I am blaming strange hormones, bad weather and lots of stuff going on. But most of all I'm blaming myself. I'm going to have to get a grip to meet my Xmas goal of 10.7 especially as I have quite a lot of time coming up where I won't be able to stay on plan. On Friday we are off to see the beach boys. We are back on Saturday so I'm hoping to go off plan noon on Friday and back on again 24 hours later. Then the following weekend I'm in Manchester from the fri to Sunday stopping at my friends and attending Blythe doll convention and then on the Monday away on school residential for a week. I'll have no control over food there so hoping it'll be active and I'll Avoid a gain.

Glad some of the practical stuff is improving.

I think you are being very hard on yourself. There has been a lot going on and that does affect the choices we make with food, both in terms of having the energy to cook from scratch, planning meals and trying to seek comfort in something that has offered us that before. You haven't gone very far off plan for the last few days which is really positive and on the whole you seem to have much more disciplined since starting SW. Give yourself proper credit for that.

And I'm quite shocked Lisa went as well. I thought it would be Leticia too.

Back