Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Glad your Grandma and boss are both well and the kids were good and there was no major panic at work about extra staff.
Do you have someone coming out soon to fix the leak?
Don't worry about weekends that haven't happened yet,you did really well eating out the other day so am sure you can keep on top of things and as Janine says you've had lots going on and have done well food wise..don't be hard on yourself :0)

Glad grandma and boss are ok. My roof leaks too when there's heavy rain :-/ always a bit worrying! Hasn't fell down yet though lol.

You can do it Becks just draw a line under it and back on track tomorrow :) x

Thank you guys. I think it is just the last couple of days I've felt completely disorganised and out of control. I always get off track when work and home are chaotic. Yesterday wasn't So bad, my appetite was low in the evening and just had muesli and blackberries for tea. WI tonight. My treat afterwards will be a ripple to dip into hot chocolate- this is so my favourite thing right now, after maoam. Normal tea though, Spag Bol as planned. Hopefully I'll see a loss despite my going off plan. X

Lost 2lb which makes me very very happy!
Sparkle I've opted for risotto tonight but gonna make the bolognaise for tomorrow as will not get home til 8 after uni!

Great result! Well done. I am really really happy for you. Clearly swimming world is working well for you if you lose 2lbs when you feel like you have had a "shaky" week.

I had risotto last night. There seems to be some popular meals on here!

It's a concert, they're my boyf's favourite band of all time but he saw them on hooks holland last night and they are so old! Will be a fun trip though.

Well my risotto was lush and a bit naughty as I put lots of Parmesan on the top but it's cheat meal and 100% on plan tomorrow.. I am now going to go up to bed to catch upon fashion police with a hot choc and ripple. Perfect accompaniment to Joan Rivers hilarious *****iness! She is so outrageous! She's up there with Bette Midler and Cher on my female heroine list!

Well done on the loss did try to comment yesterday but minimins had been playing up :-( x

Thank you ladies.

Just got in from uni and waiting for my pasta to cook. Not eaten much today, skipped breakfast as I took it to work and got absorbed in work so didn't have it. I had pea soup, satsumas, yoghurt, apple and small slice of cake so gonna have a big bowl of Spag Bol with Parmesan on to make up my healthy extra. Used oil for bolognaise too so in covered.

Uni was real good, just an intro today really but excited to properly get going. Only 8 on the course so a nice small group. Very good stuff.

Today's food

Day 1 extra easy.

L- pea, mint and ham soup
Vanilla activia
Satsumas

S- apple
Tiny bit of cake-4syns

T- wholewheat pasta
Bolognaise made with olive oil, ex lean mince, celery, carrots, onions, pepper, courgette and chopped toms - healthy b
Parmesan- healthy a

S- ripple-8.5 syns
Galaxy hot choc-2syns

Total- 14.5 syns

Glad all went well at your intro day at Uni and a nice small group indeed..hope the beach boys concert went well and you've had a lovely time away :0)

Hey guys, I'm back! The concert was great and got back yesterday very tired! Really enjoyed the concert but everything was so rushed that quick food had been eaten a lot. What i most enjoyed foodwise was a huge herta frankfurter at the concert!
The beach boys were amazing, played fo 3 hours and so a fair bit of lager was drunk too!

Been off plan for a couple of days but as I can't get to a meeting til 2 weeks on Wednesday I think I can make up for any terrible gains (I've not dared go onto my scales at home yet!).

So back on plan as of today. Next week from fri til fool owing Friday will be another hurdle but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I am gonna get up and plan some meals then go for a shop. I think 6 days of good eating should hopefully make up for the crap I consumed Friday and Saturday. Will update later

Back