Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Eating some WW biscuits isn't too bad at all. I find after being off plan I am always more hungry than usual when I get back on plan and really need some "extras" like that.

How was the risotto? It sounds amazing :)

Risotto was yummy. I've fallen off plan again though! Oh no! I think I know why. I know that I'm going to show a big gain tomorrow but instead of thinking lets minimise the gain, I've gone into complete 'sod it' mode! Oh dear.

Hope weigh in tonight isn't too bad.

I think we all find it really really hard getting back on plan inbetween weigh in days, but I imagine its especially hard when you attend a meeting because there is no option of changing the weigh in day or "not counting it" or anything. You've done well to get some on plan choices in so no beating yourself up unnecessarily! Back on it from tomorrow. x

Well I weighed in at 11.10. That's a whole 1/2st on in 3 weeks! I asked if I could just start from scratch and so I have done, brand new proper fresh start. I'm feeling positive now and hopefully it'll all go down from here on in! This is my heaviest in over 18months but I will get it back eventually.

Quite excited to get back on plan today. I'm kind of following the SW 7 day eating plan on my app to give me some structure to begin with, except I'm prob changing the syns and snacks as first day you get a flake and I'm cutting chocolate completely this week.

You think 1/2 stone in three weeks is bad. I went to Malaga on Saturday and came back Monday 1/2 stone heavier. Now that's depressing.

Great to hear that you are so positive today Becks :) Looking forward to hearing about all your tasty food.

Mitch that's painful! Hopefully it will come off as quickly as it arrived! Surely can't be a 'real' gain!
Atomic think I've done pretty well today despite feeling ravenous a lot of the day. Ill update tomorrow but within syns allowance and we have the inlaws staying and whilst they and my boyf had a Chinese takeaway I made my own stir fry which I think was super good!

After such a good day yesterday I am sad to report a not so good day today. I was doing great up until around 2pmtoday when I tried some biscuits the kids made. Then I really didn't want the tea that was planned and instead ate some Frankenstein fancies that were left and just wanted toast and jam. I'm blaming this on TOTM arriving today after last months absence.
Tomorrow me and the boy are checking out a new gym that is very close to our house. Our usual gyn has been bought out and will be closed til April. This other gym is pretty expensive but the alternative is joining one in town which I prob won't want to go to after work and even if I do it'll cost more in bus fare if I go 3 times a week than the membership at this place and you just pay monthly so no contract. Hopefully it'll be nice and I'll want to go cos I really need to exercise!

Hope u like the new gym :) and mostly good days so don't beat yourself up about a couple choices that aren't quite as healthy! X

Hope you like the new gym! And it makes such a big difference being close to your house. Believe me. If I had to travel to far I don't think I'd ever go!

Good luck with the fresh start. I remember the slimming world app was pants. Especially because the ww app was so handy and good! Do you keep track of your foods in a diary or pad? Then you can see exactly what you have left for the day?

My friend has started a new diet. Weight watchers 5 days a week and 2 days of not counting. She has manage to lose 1lb a week. It's a much more relaxed approach to dieting.

Thanks guys. Yeah it's not a great app purple, but quite good for checking syns. I have a cute notebook I bought myself on weds before the meeting, it's a good size to fit in my bag.

If I could drive it would be quite easy getting to gyms around here but faffing on with buses now it's getting so soggy, cold and dark isn't for me! We're going to look round soon. Hopefully it'll fit the bill and if so its on my way to uni so would have time to go and get showered before my lecture!

Not quite sure what I'm going to eat today. I was gonna follow the eating plan but that is quite restrictive and uses syns in meals where I don't need to. I think I shall get creative myself!

Still sounds like you are doing really well, Becks. A few sweet treats isn't going to do much damage and it sounds like you adpated your intake around it - eating what you fancied instead of what you had planned rather than as well as.

Hope you like the new gym. I agree with Purpled - it being close to you is really really important. I considered a few much cheapers options before I joined mine but the fact that its only a 5 minute (if that) drive away definitely makes me more likely to go.

Not a great day again. I've ate some cake, ice cream and vegetable pakoras bit this is actually all bar a carrot and a banana, and not in a great quantity. I dont have much of appetite today. I'm very very tired and had cramps today which has led me to be very lazy when it comes to food.

Calorie wise it sounds like a good day, just maybe not the choices you would ideally have wanted. Fingers crossed you are feeling a bit better today and therefore the food follows.

How was the gym? Are you going to join?

Hey there, not been on plan last couple of days but I've also not eaten heaps of food. My appetite has been a bit weird, for the last 2 days I've prepared a jacket potato to have with salad and beans but when it came to it I just couldn't bare the thought of it so have had fruit. Last night too I didn't want a big meal and ended up with a sandwich at 9 pm. I've managed a proper meal tonight though. I get weighed tomorrow and not expecting much but intend to get fully on track. I think a lot is to do with how tired I am but it's half term next week and I'm looking forward to some rest.
Gonna give the gym a truth is month but trying to arrange an induction which is proving tricky due to my availability!

Sorry to hear that your appetite had been a bit hit and miss. Hopefully a nice restful half term with lots of sleep next week will sort you out.

Hope weigh in goes better than you expect it to x

I lost 2.5lb which I'm really happy about. Looking back I actually probably didn't eat that much as replaced a few meals with fruit due to not wanting what I had.
Very much gonna get back into it and gonna write a food diary for the leader to keep me on track. X

Very big well done on 2.5lb loss, hopefully that will have spurred you on a bit. Good idea to track weeks food for your leader.

Hope the pumpkin carving at work is going well today. I used to love doing pumpkins but haven't carved one for several years now. I wonder if its too late now...

Thanks atomic! I'm chuffed with it and have managed a good day despite the temptation of a divine looking malteser covered chocolate fudge cake being in the staff kitchen all day! I had a mouthful and picked off a couple of malteasers. I think that's quite good self control!
Sadly I missed out on pumpkin carving as had to do proper grown up support staff annual reviews. I guess drawback of promotion is I'll have to miss some of the fun stuff with kids to do paper work. Sad face and also reason why I never want to be management as I love working with the kids so much. X

Back