Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

Thanks sparkle, I'll check out your diary. The carbonara with quark is really nice, it's actually an SW recipe but works well for ww too as the sauce and bacon etc is only 4pp and the pasta depends on how much you use.

Feeling lousy today. Had a "discussion" with the boyfriend after a lovely meal out that led to him in the spare room, and continued this morning. We are friends now but I am emotionally drained. I'm very bad at arguments - even though this wasn't really an argument more a relationship analysis- but lots of tears, little sleep, then lots more tears. My eyes are puffy and head aches and I feel sad inside. Everything should be ok if we follow through with what we say we are going to do otherwise probably be here again in another 6 months and then what?

Sorry shouldn't really purge on here but feel pretty crappy. However I am not going to resort to a box of chocolates whilst lying on the sofa all afternoon, I'm going to buy myself a punnet of grapes instead! Then lie on the sofa watching tv all afternoon!

I'll update food later. I have like 3 weekly points left after last nights meal out.

Sorry to hear you were feeling so down yesterday :( There's that horrible "emotional hangover" that lingers on even after things have supposedly been sorted out isn't there? I think it generallly just takes a few days for things to settle. If you both identified a way forward that improves things I think you might have to try and have faith in each other that you will both follow through on it to improve things rather than thinking about what happens if you don't already. I know that is easier said than done though. Would it be useful to agree to talk to each other about how things are going in a month's time? And put in on the calender or something so that no-one is to "blame" for bringing it up? Many many hugs and hope things are improving.

And don't feel bad for purging on here. Its what you need sometimes. And especially useful I think when its to people that aren't connected to your every day life.

Thanks atomic, feeling a lot more positive about things today and back to usual self. Had a teeny chat this morning that made me feel that he is addressing the issue already and obviously I need to do my share too do feel positive about things.

Food wise I'm feeling like I'm back in control which is great. Really happy to be doing ww again actually, so I guess the time away was what I needed. We'll see how long this positivity lasts. I was very proud of myself for not comfort eating yesterday, it would've been very easy but I wouldnt have felt any better for it.

Here is fri and sat food

Friday day 2 26 dailies 46 weeklies left

B- oat so simple cinammon- 3pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Raspberries-0

S- hot chocolate -3pp

L- ww bagel- 4pp
Scrambled egg-2pp
Banana
Apple

S- crunchie biscuit-2pp
6 marshmallows- 3pp
Crumpet-2pp
Flora light-1pp

T- (meal out)
Tomato, mozzarella and red onion salad- 10pp
Pasta amatriciana - 17pp
2 slices of garlic bread with cheese-10pp
Wine-6pp
Corona-3pp

Ex- 30 day shred -2ap

Total- 68pp

Weeklies left-3

Ap total for week- 4

I think I did ok on the meal and suspect I may have over estimated a couple of points but always better to go higher than lower.

Saturday

Day 3 26 dailies 3 weeklies

B- ww petit pain-3pp
2x bacon medallions-1pp

S- banana
Ham-1pp
Activia fat free vanilla-2pp
Maoam-1pp
Grapes
Satsumas

T- burger made with 80g exleAn mince- 4pp
Ciabatta roll- 4pp
Mozerella light- 1pp
Tomato and basil-0
Potato wedges made with fry light- 5pp
S- mini chips chub-1pp
Galaxy bubbles hot choc-1pp

Total-24pp

Weeklies left-3pp

The burges were another from the hairy dieters cookbook! The meditarreanean ones, they were gorgeous. A lovely Saturday night meal!
Tonight I'm making myself a cauliflower and ham cheese bake. I'm looking forward to this, it was in ww magazine. I'm enjoying trying out some new recipes, a lot this week feature cheese too! Yum!

Today's food;

Day 4 26pp 3 weeklies

B- porridge-4pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Raspberries and peaches-0pp

S- pineapple -0pp

L- ww bagel-4pp
Ham-1pp
Tomato-0pp

S- vegetable soup- 0pp

T- cauliflower cheese and ham-9pp
Baked apple-0pp
Raspberries-0pp
Honey-1pp
Vanilla fat free activia-2pp

S- galaxy bubble hot choc-1pp

Ex- 30 day shred-2ap

Total- 23pp
weeklies remaining- 3pp
Ap earned all week- 6

Looks like a really good and restrained weekend. Huge well done for avoiding the comfort eating and very glad you are feeling a happier today.

Hi Jaly!

Well I think I've had another good day and despite giving into 2 biscuits- late night at work- I still have 5pp left. I will use 1pp for a hot choc but not sure what to do with the other. I don't really want to be eating them for the sake of it, but realise I've been under dailies for last couple of days...

Day 5 26 dailies 3 weeklies

B- oat so simple cinnamon -3pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Raspberries - 0

S- pineapple

L- veg soup-0pp
Ww petit pain-3pp
Pineapple

S- apple
Custard cream-2pp
Digestive-2pp

T- Parmesan baked margerhita chicken (chicken with tomato sauce and mozzarella and Parmesan) with winter salad and dressing-10pp

Total- 21pp

Weeklies remaining-3pp

The tea was gorgeous. Really enjoying my food this week. I'll have my hot choc at bed time. I'll note down if I use the other pp.

Hi.

I came by to subscribe. It looks like you've had a good few days. Do you enjoy the simply filling plan? I find it quite good to not have to weigh and point everything. A lot of vegetarian food I like isn't free but is less calories than than a piece of chicken or fish. That is the only thing that annoys me.

How long have you been doing this plan?

Thanks! Well I had 2 of them little kinder bars with my hot choc so used 25pp in total (24 if count the biscuit error! Always worth having 2 biscuits pp wise! ). Not too bad I don't think.

Just work! Then Zumba straight after work! Then nowt! Be the only night this week I'm in before 6:30 so gonna relish it! Hope you have a good day!

Oh no, I hope she's ok. Zumba was good, I wasn't up for it but glad I did it. In a right funny mood today, very tired and rather downhearted. Hopefully it'll pass. I also really want to eat tonight! Think I shall have a bath to get me away from food!

God I'm even worse today! Crying at the drop of a hat, taking EVERYTHING personally and generally just feeling so sad! I don't know what is wrong with me! Anyhow it's WI tonight and I'm afraid I am going to succumb to some comfort eating afterwards. I feel like I really do need some chocolate so I'll have it tonight when I've got rest of week to make it up. Will update on WI later.

Good luck for weigh in, hope it goes well. You deserve a really good result, you've had a really really disciplined few days.

Do you think there is any reason behind feeling emotional today? Or do you think its just one of those random things? I do wonder if you've been eating enough the last few days, have you felt properly satisifed and not hungry? I find that trying to be too disciplined sometimes can you feel you feeling pretty "meh" and emotional.

Hi!

I'm back! How are you? Good luck for WI?
And
Welcome back to ww!!
:)

Are you enjoying the freedom SF brings? I found SW quite restrictive.

Well guys, I lost 3.5lb in my first week and I am very happy about that!

Feeling a bit better, I think there are many contributing factors to my heightened emotional state. Today was something to do with the Boyf's family and I felt very silly to get upset about it but actually when I spoke to my boyf tonight he felt exactly the same, so that made me feel less silly. I think some remnants from the weekend are playing a part too, I do feel a little like the rug has been pulled from under me relationship wise and whilst things are still ok I don't feel quite as secure as I did. I'm also noticing how much more responsibility I have at work and feel a little overwhelmed and exhausted, oh and lady time is also imminent. So I guess I've just been a bubbling cauldron of emotion and rather irrational. Hopefully I'll feel better soon.

Purple- I am enjoying being back in ww in full swing! I'm not really doing sf yet, I feel like I need the control of pp for a while and will prob tackle sf after Xmas. I couldn't really get away with sf. I'm relishing the ability to have a ham bagel for lunch even if I had porridge for breakfast!

Atomic, I haven't been going hungry so not sure I'm eating too little, I have been under pp a couple of days but I don't really want to eat for sake of it, but am aware I should be eating all my points!

Tonight I got some choc and couldn't eat it all! This rarely happens. I haven't pointed it but realised after WI I'd only eaten 3pp during the day due to having no time during lunch to eat so my tea was like 9pp and so although I've prob gone over pp with chocolate, I don't think it is by very much at all!

Back