Becktoria Brand New SF diary!

That's fantastic! Well done! That isn't a lot of food at all, make sure you look after yourself ;)

Sorry to hear about the problems with the bf/bf's family, it's never silly to be upset/concerned over things becuse sometimes we just can't help the way we feel and as you said if your bf agrees then it's probably a very valid thing to be upset over. Whatever it is, I hope you feel better about it soon and you have a good day today!

Hope you enjoyed the chocolate :) xx Take care of yourself, big hugs!

FANASTIC LOSS!! Well done. Really glad all your hard work this week paid off :)

How is work Zumba going? Is it still popular?

Hope you are feeling a bit better today, although it sounds like there were some good reasons you were feeling a bit down. I do agree with Libby though - its important not to beat yourself up feeling a certain way - we all react differently to things and there is certainly no "right" or "correct" way to feel.

Thanks everyone. Feeling much better now! The sad news is I've had a rubbish day today which I am blaming due to lady time, my sweet tooth is playing up. Very thankful for the weeklies I have left (about 20 after a lasagne fest last night), if I'm careful I can stay on track.

Morning Jaly! Yep feeling positive, I have about 3 weeklies left which isn't ideal but is exactly the same as this time last week so know I can do it! Gonna get up and do 30 day shred shortly then have a good day! Will catch up on everyone rlse's boards too!

Glad you are still doing so well :) You sound very in control and motivated with both the food and the exercise at the moment which is lovely to hear. The weeklies are there to be used so nothing wrong with using them for sweet treats if thats what you have been craving. Are you going to use any of your activity points this week? Might help stretch the 3 weeklies out a little.

Nah I try not to use activity pp because I barely earn any. I get 2ap everytime I do 30ds and 5ap for an hours Zumba. So last week I earned 11pp even though I exercised 5/7 days. I'd rather just keep them as an extra boost!
The shred felt funny today, I felt like I could do the strength part much more easily but I got more breathless and sweatiness! I guess I must've been putting more effort in if I was finding I was able to do more?
Yep felt kinda out of control with food yesterday but I am blaming that on totm and there was a lot of temptation in my face yesterday! Much more of a nibbly day than I would have liked but after totting up I have 5pp left for the week and that makes me feel in control better. I think I do need the counting and weighing etc to have that control element.

I am very much looking forward to my tea, butternut squash and chocken gratin. It's meant to be 7pp but as I've only had 6pp today I've put extra cheese on so made it 10! Also a bit of cheese went into my mouth as I was grating it! Couldn't resist!

Well maybe a couple!

Day 3 26pp 5 weeklies

B- porridge-5pp
Milk-1pp
Fruit-0

S- grapes
Satsumas
Cheese-3pp

T- butternut squash and chicken gratin-10pp

S- 4x raffaello -4pp
Winter fruit salad-0pp
Vanilla fat free activia-2pp

Ex- 30 day shred-2pp

Total-25pp
Weeklies left-5pp
Total ap earned this week-4pp

Boyf has mentioned the possibility of all you can eat Chinese tomorrow. This would be bad hopefully I can change his mind or else I'll have to be inventive and disciplined.

What is a gratin?

I think if you do go to the all you can eat Chinese then there are always healthy options. Boiled rice, vegetables, stir fry dishes. But I always think if it is a treat and if I'm paying for Chinese I at least want something tasty. So I always just have what I fancy and be extra careful for a few days or maybe have a mad exercise session the day after. Guilt gone.

The chicken and BNS gratin sound really really nice. Do you have the recipe? And I am always one to support the notion of extra cheese :)

You have been really really disciplined since getting back on WW I think so I don't think it would be the end of the world if you did go to the chinese tomorrow and had a bit of what you fancied as long as you think it won't affect getting back on track afterwards. You are not likely to eat enough calories at one meal to make any real difference over the course of the week, but if you would feel more comfortable would it be worth suggesting it for next weekend and saving weeklies for it?

Hope you had a fab weekend whatever you did in the end.

It's from the November magazine! It was yum!
I have really struggled the last couple of days. I am still within weeklies (by 1pp) but mr sweet tooth is playing up and today I'm strangely ravenously hungry despite having good meals. It has led to the eating of 5 custard creams (not altogether) and 3 mini aeros! This is not good. I am going to have to have emergency low point meal for tea but have just got in and soooooo hungry! Don't know why! Aaarghh! Hate days like this!

Amusing housework to distract me from the rumble in my tummy. I should do 30 day shred but not sure I have the will! I did do it yesterday and Saturday though and have Zumba tomorrow so am totally going beyond my personal goal of exercise 3 times a week!

Right yesterday wasn't great but it wasn't the absolute worst in terms of bad days so I just have to pull it around today. Given myself a big kick in the backside and today I am going to have a good day.
I will catch up with all you guys later as I've been about tardy with that. Also I shall put down the gratin recipe! Hope you all have a great day!

Back